Cisco/VMWARE/Microsoft certification course

Need a job in the IT City? or may be want to switch-over? Request a referral from the esteemed members here.
manju nath

Re: Cisco/VMWARE/Microsoft certification course

Post by manju nath »

As per my friends reference I joined in this institute to do telecom protocol testing training course. Tutors in this institution are professional and guiding me well. I am satisfied with the institution as the timing was flexible.

hasim

Post by hasim »

Since I was interested in getting protocol Testing Training I joined in this institute for it. The course duration is for 3 months with two hours of class daily. I paid fees and I'm delighted with their training.

divay

Post by divay »

I am really very happy and I would like to share this to all. excellent training to start the career!!

palas

Post by palas »

excellent training and placements. I am very much happy with the institute .

rashmita

Post by rashmita »

I took admission here for telecom protocol testing course. The duration of the course is 2 months. I have paid fees. The demo classes were impressive. The trainers have good experience in this field.

ansul

Post by ansul »

The tutors are teaching me well and they provided me some soft copies to study. I am happy that I joined here,iptestlabs.

sambiti

Post by sambiti »

my sir is really good....i am so happy she clears every doubt in a very simple way....i miss everyone and institute is good i learnt very much from here......(iptestlabs).

kriti

Post by kriti »

The instructors are good at their training and I liked the method of teaching.

manika

Post by manika »

Hi I am manika . I am doing course in IPTESTLABS institute.My trainer ,he teach very well and its very easy to understand the concept.He also in explain with many real time scenario and also more interactive with their studen..

retash

Post by retash »

I'm happy that I joined in this institute for Telecom protocol Testing Training. I acquired good knowledge about the course since the training I received from this institute was great. I am satisfied with their coaching.

rupali

Post by rupali »

Excellent training and placements. I am very much happy with the institute .

ANIL

Post by ANIL »

Very good institute to lean software voip testing courses. As I voip testing course and got a good knowledge from this institute. Thanks to IPTESTLABS.

Abilash

Post by Abilash »

As I wanted to VOIP Testing Training, I have taken admission in this institute. The classes duration for 3 hours on weekend. I am very happy to get training from this institute.

NILIMA

Post by NILIMA »

I am comfortable in timings .They provided me the study materials for better understanding. I am satisfied with their training.

snigdha

Post by snigdha »

I trained very well and I cleared all the rounds. Now also they were guiding me. I want to thank entire team of iptestlabs for provide such assistance to students.Training is very good.