Cisco/VMWARE/Microsoft certification course

Need a job in the IT City? or may be want to switch-over? Request a referral from the esteemed members here.
angsumash

Re: Cisco/VMWARE/Microsoft certification course

Post by angsumash »

I am going regularly for the classes. the fee which they charged me. I am very much happy to join here.

surti

Post by surti »

Preferably I joined in this institution to do Telecom training course. I very much satisfied with the training. I refer this institution to others also. ''iptestlabs''

nitish

Post by nitish »

Very Good Training for iptestlabs, Awesome Trainer, He explained me very well and clear all my doubts and arranged Job for me..

VIMAL

Post by VIMAL »

joined in this institution to do VOIP TESTING training course. The tutors are helping me,. I am gratified with their service.

ASHWIN

Post by ASHWIN »

Excellent coaching given to students.excellent lab facilities and supportive instructors overall good centre to learn course.they are also providing placement assistance to students.

sumit

Post by sumit »

I'm very happy to join this Institute and acquire the knowledge about this course.

jurjeet

Post by jurjeet »

They provided me study materials for quick learning. I am happy with their training.

nivadita

Post by nivadita »

It will take only one month to complete the course and they are teaching us well. I am happy to join here.

vijay

Post by vijay »

Trainer teaches the basic concepts of networking and also he covers all the topics in the syllabus.

juma

Post by juma »

Excellent coaching provided in this institute for Telecom testing Training. the classes are conducted regularly and the training give to me is very good.

samera

Post by samera »

They have well equipped lab facility which helps me to gain knowledge about my course .I will refer this institute to others .

vinoth

Post by vinoth »

Joined in this institution to do Telecom testing training course. I paid reasonable amount for the course. I felt comfortable with the institute timing. I refer this institute to others also to get better knowledge.

VINA

Post by VINA »

They have provided very excellent introduction class it is so effective for me in further classes, and their fees structure were also affordable. I am happy with their service.

rupali

Post by rupali »

Project delivery was good and practicals session was nice.

murli

Post by murli »

He is teaching me well ,I am very much satisfied with the institution and also I refer to others.