Cisco/VMWARE/Microsoft certification course

Need a job in the IT City? or may be want to switch-over? Request a referral from the esteemed members here.
minakhi

Re: Cisco/VMWARE/Microsoft certification course

Post by minakhi »

Iptestlabs is the best training institute for protocol testing and I completed the training from there.It was 3 months course .I am satisfied with there teaching & coaching

ramesh_kumar

Post by ramesh_kumar »

i took training from iptestlabs and placed in a MNC.There lab training with real equipment's helped me a lot.I would recommend who wants to take protocol testining training join iptestlabs.

SRUTHI

Post by SRUTHI »

I am sruthi.really i met wonderful experience training iptestlabs in Bangalore. My Trainer is very good trainer.now I got offer in (MNC) company.Surely I will refer my friends also

akhil

Post by akhil »

Here I am joined for 'iptestlabs' protocol testing course and the duration of course is 2month. Fees I paid for them . Coaching is going good and the lab was comfortable. I am glad to join in this institute and I recommend this for all.

Euraka

Post by Euraka »

I will give 10 out of 10, Excellent training centre and all staff and Sir are very helpful and cooperative.it is a excellent training center for iptestlabs.

zia

Post by zia »

The very Good training institute for Iptestlabs in Bangalore.I was very much satisfied by the Trainer Our Sir.

dabasis

Post by dabasis »

I am very much interested in learning protocol testing . The duration of the course is 2 months. Tutors are helping me to learn the course quickly and they are professional with their teaching. I paid them money and attending for the daily classes. It is glad to join here.

kuldeep

Post by kuldeep »

I got a wonderful response from this institute. Recently, I joined here for protocol training , the course duration was 2 months. The tutors are guiding me well and they are clearing all my doubts.

RANJU

Post by RANJU »

Excellent faculty. reliable fees.good practical knowledge.excellent training institute. very happy with their training

palabi

Post by palabi »

I am going for the daily classes. They are teaching me the course within 2 months. It is a excellent institute.

banti

Post by banti »

Through this institute, I have made an admission for telecom protocol testing training to my brother, It is of totally 2 months in duration and he use to go regular after noon classes, their institute atmosphere and way training was perfect. I am overall happy with this institute.

ritu

Post by ritu »

Presently I am doing telecom protocol testing training here and they have charged as the course fee. The period of the course is for 2 months. I am attending the classes everyday for 2 hours. The training is going good and I am happy with it.

suman

Post by suman »

I am suman, I did "TELECOM PROTOCOL TESTING" course in IPTESTLABS. Real time working sir was my trainer, Who make my training sessions interactive and real time.Thanks to my trainer.

kishwor

Post by kishwor »

I joined in this institute for .protocol testing Training since they have a good reputation. The environment here is friendly and I'm hoping to have great training here.

sravan

Post by sravan »

I have joined in iptestlabs Institute and pursuing telecom protocol testing course.Its a 2 month course and i'm satisfied with the coaching and fees too.