Cegonsoft Job Fair | Cegonsoft Jobs | Cegonsoft Job Openings

Need a job in the IT City? or may be want to switch-over? Request a referral from the esteemed members here.
kumarmca69
Just Started
Just Started

Cegonsoft Job Fair | Cegonsoft Jobs | Cegonsoft Job Openings

Post by kumarmca69 »

Atten: B.E., M.E., M.Tech., B.C.A., M.C.A., Diploma Students Cegonsoft Conducting MEGA JOB FAIR on June, July and August 2013.

Interviews for : PHP, JAVA/J2EE, Software Testing, RIA, Dot Net, LAMP, Python, Web 2.0

rajeshkumar13
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Cegonsoft Job Fair | Cegonsoft Jobs | Cegonsoft Job Open

Post by rajeshkumar13 »

Hi, I Rajesh kumar here. I had completed B.E in IT. After completing my B.E, i was not had any idea about my career. I didnt know what to do only? There was a friend name called Velu, who was working on Cegonsoft. Then he told me to come and join PHP course in Cegonsoft. Once the course completed i attended Mega Job Fair in CBE. I got placed in a company. I just whats to share this with you all.

kumarmca69
Just Started
Just Started

Post by kumarmca69 »

Welcome to Cegonsoft Job Fair on 29th June 2013. Cegonsoft Conducting the Mega Job Fair for Freshers and Job seekers , our clients will be here at our campus on 29th June 2013, we welcome our students as well as students who are hunting for carrier.

Cegonsoft Placement is the concern for the Job Fair..

mohankumars
Just Started
Just Started

Post by mohankumars »

Hi This is Mohan and i have completed BTech IT in 2012..By past 1 year i was searching job but not yet got and i learn form that have to complete any course in any technologies then only we can get job.One of my friend was completed course in cegonsoft and also he got a job in cegonsoft jobfair and now he suggest me to join ..I read cegonsoft reviews and cegosoft feedbacks,i am very much impressed and i get more confident on my career..I will reach you soon..

karthick

Post by karthick »

Hai i am karthick. I completed my MCA in 2012. Still i am searching jobs. I heard about the job fair in cegonsoft from one of my friend. I search many websites and reviews. Most of the students got benefited through cegonsoft. From their testimonial i got some confidence on my carrer. Will you please announce the next job fair???

mohanbgl
Just Started
Just Started

Post by mohanbgl »

next job fair on 25th Oct 2013
Cegonsoft Pvt Ltd.,

www.cegonsoft.com

Adithya
Just Started
Just Started

Cegonsoft Reviews|Cegonsoft Feedback

Post by Adithya »

Hi i am Adi.
I did my PHP&MySQL Course in cegonsoft Malleswaram. Among the Training Centers,Cegonsoft Good.They are having all latest demanding courses that meets the Company needs with good and Cegonsoft Placement Assistance. Apart from Training they provide "Personality Development Classes","Communication workshops" for Cegonsoft Students. My suggestion for students/job seekers don't look at negative reviews, Cegonsoft is good in Training and Placement as well

Thank you..

More details visit : www.cegonsoft.com

Karan Veer
Just Started
Just Started

Cegonsoft Reviews|Cegonsoft Feedback

Post by Karan Veer »

Hi I am Veer.

I joined Cegonsoft Malleswaram for Placement Assistance. One of my friend suggest me to join in Cegonsoft and I checked Cegonsoft Reviews also, its good. Cegonsoft have a good Placement Assistance with that giving Cegonsoft Personality Development classes(Aptitude, Mock interview, Group Discussion and Soft skill) for Cegonsoft Students. These things helped me at the time of interview.

I thank to Cegonsoft Team.

More details about Cegonsoft Placement Assistance please visit:

http://www.cegonsoft.com

Chandu
Just Started
Just Started

Cegonsoft Reviews

Post by Chandu »

Hi,
I did my PHP Course and Real time Project in Cegonsoft Domlur.
Cegonsoft offering good courses for students related to today's corporate world.
Cegonsoft Project Class also good, Cegonsoft have good guidance in Project as well as in Course.
Now i placed through Cegonsoft Placement. I thank to Cegonsoft Team for this opportunity.
My advice don't look at negative reviews, Cegonsoft Good.

Thank you.

More details about Training and Placement visit :

http://www.cegonsoft.org/it-training-pl ... galore.php

NageshP
Just Started
Just Started

Cegonsoft reviews | Cegonsoft feedback

Post by NageshP »

Hi friends,
Myself Nagesh I am fresher of 2013 batch, I completed my BE in Tumkur.
I was searching for the job as a PHP developer but I didn’t get any opportunity, and one of my friend Girish told me about Cegonsoft malleshwaram I went and met counselor they describe me about Cegonsoft IOP program (Interview oriented program) and I got interest on that so I registered for IOP , after that Cegonsoft provided me lots of opportunities and they conducted so many interviews finally I got job in good company in Bangalore as a PHP developer so I am really happy to work there and I would like to thank Cegonsoft pvt ltd and my friend Girish as well. So friends if you are looking for any course, placement and Cegonsoft final year ieee projects you can join Cegonsoft
Thank you and all the best.

shanu
Just Started
Just Started

Post by shanu »

Cegonsoft is the leading consultancy and teaching programming languages with well knowledged persons..they provide good training based upon the company standard , also they provide 100% placements for their students in good company

aboutcegonsoft.com) PHP Jobs"

shanu
Just Started
Just Started

Cegonsoft Job Fair |Cegonsof Reviews

Post by shanu »

Hi i am praveen., i did my Dot Net course in Cegonsoft malleswaram. Cegonsoft good company, they guided me very well ,Its an good placement company and it also gives a good career growth training as well for Cegonsoft Students. After finishing of my project they offered me for Cegonsoft Placement.Cegonsoft has excellent guidance for Final year projects FromExperienced Faculty.

Visit us at:
http://www.cegonsoft.com/
http://www.cegonsoft.net/

Tina87
Just Started
Just Started

Cegonsoft Job Fair | Cegonsoft Interview Ques

Post by Tina87 »

I did my PHP Course in Cegonsoft Domlur.Cegonsoft offering good courses for students related to today's corporate world.Now i placed through Cegonsoft Placement. I thank to Cegonsoft Team for this opportunity.
My advice don't look at negative reviews, Cegonsoft Good."

Pls visit
www.cegonsoft.com
www.cegonsoft.org
www.cegonsoft.co.in