VOIP and LTE training and placemnet

Need a job in the IT City? or may be want to switch-over? Request a referral from the esteemed members here.
paraga
Just Started
Just Started

Re: VOIP and LTE training and placemnet

Post by paraga »

Joined in this institute for the Voip training. It is 3 months duration course of theory and practicals classes. They provided me book materials and I am attending the weekend classes. I paid them fees. Tutors are teaching me well and I am happy to join here.

jubish
Just Started
Just Started

Post by jubish »

I am learning in this institute for Networking Training. Training is going good and all are experienced tutors. I am happy with their

Anurudha
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Anurudha »

Opted this Institute for learning voip training course. Fees which they have quoted is reasonable. Duration of this course is two months. Daily I have two hours coaching. Training is simply superb.

dagy
Just Started
Just Started

Post by dagy »

It is very good institute and The teachers are very cooperative I am happy to join here.

Bamish
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Bamish »

I finished my VOIP TESTING training here,it was very good experience with realtime trainers.I got placed in MNC best companies.

NITA
Just Started
Just Started

Post by NITA »

got job immediately after completed Course because they were explaining fully real time oriented seniors.

Harit
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Harit »

I will suggest you to join iptestlabs. Excellent teaching and lab facility.

Amitaa
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Amitaa »

I am happy with the training given by this institute. I am doing my voip course here. The timings are flexible for me. Hope, I would have a good future after completing this course.

vinaya
Just Started
Just Started

Post by vinaya »

Hai friends , Recently i Completed my training on iptestlabs institute , This institute is Excellent for learning real time on voip testing course , sir teaching is very good not only training .sir will provide excellent real time tricks & tips it very useful for us, From my side if you want a real time environment & training on iptestlabs its better to chose this institute..

MADHAN
Just Started
Just Started

Post by MADHAN »

Most of my understanding is based on real time basis and application oriented.I hope that will help me for my career and future process.

shilpa
Just Started
Just Started

Post by shilpa »

We are Starting a new batch for SIP, IMS & VOLTE batch on 15th Nov. Please contact on 9632183015 or info@iptestlabs.com to enrol.
web: iptestlabs.com