I want to do protocol testing in 3G and LTE.

Need a job in the IT City? or may be want to switch-over? Request a referral from the esteemed members here.
ansh0021

I want to do protocol testing in 3G and LTE.

Post by ansh0021 »

Hi

I have 4 year of exp in RF engineer,i want to switch my filed from RF engineer to protocol testing.
Can any buddy suggust me good insititute of protocol testing in bangalore?.
Thanks
Anshu Arora

nikhil113
Just Started
Just Started

Re: I want to do protocol testing in 3G and LTE.

Post by nikhil113 »

if u r looking for theory training for lte/3g join fusionx but if u are looking for practical trainings join f1interop.i took training form both institutes and found f1interop is good in practical.

ansh0021

Post by ansh0021 »

Thanks

muruli

Post by muruli »

If u really wants to do telecom testing courses contact mr .soubhagya at marathalli. He is a high professional and having more than 8+ years of real time experience in the same field...i completed my course 2 months back... and i recently got offer letter from ericsson...even in our batch 5 people jot the job ...
he will teach all protocols according to market needs like LTE (4G), UMTS(3G),SIP ,IMS......

kartik_kkr
Just Started
Just Started

Post by kartik_kkr »

This praveen and murali both are fake.I am friend of shobhaghya bhaya's younger brother.I am also planing to do a protocol testing course.I checked with Sobhagaya bhai personaly over Chat.He is in US now and retuning Back on Dec only.Guys there are so many fake sobhaghya's giveing training using his name.please dont beleive on them. I will post when shobhagaya bhaya will back for US.please do not beleive on there guys.

Thanks
Kartik

muruli

Post by muruli »

don't believe kartik or any one..i have taken the training in UMTS from sobhagya sir...i got the job.please i will suggest others don't believe any one even don't believe sobhagya sir .please check in google ...for protocol testing what are the things to be needed to know...take some demo classes from sobhagya sir...if you fell you are getting the things then you can join the batch...same thing i have done...i almost taken 5 demo class from different institutes...finally i have joined the sobhagya sir institute...so i request others please don't believe any one.. utilize your brain and take the right decision....

kkn

Post by kkn »

Iptestlabs marathalli is the best place for LTE/VOIP training.