Protocol Testing, Telecom Testing, L2 L3 testing training

Need a job in the IT City? or may be want to switch-over? Request a referral from the esteemed members here.
ajaya .s
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Protocol Testing, Telecom Testing, L2 L3 testing trainin

Post by ajaya .s »

Hi All,
We offer quality training in Marathalli on wireless protocol testing which includes GSM,GPRS,UMTS,LTE. The duration of course is 2 months in which practical and theoretical aspects of technology being taught . Already our students being placed in Samsung and IBM.Our course fee only 15 k and we took half of it initially and another half after being placed.
IF U want taste the success then we are ready to serve U.
Classes are running ,contact soon

Regards,
Ajay K. Samal

Post by Guest »

Tain byFugenx wrote:Its my Personal Experience guys never join Fugenx(Now TechMobee) ,this is one of the most fraud institute in Bangalore,They don't have a proper teacher or class room. recently (Nov 2012) i left this institute. I you want to go for any telecom testing then go fro ZframeZ , I heard that that is one giving good training. But never join Techmobee, After a lot of complain now they have change there name to Techmobee. but people are still same cheater people.
you are right they are cheating people fraud don't join in techmobee please don't join in there they'll cheat you and your money

sunilk
Just Started
Just Started

Post by sunilk »

F1interop is the best training place for VOIP and data-networking in Bangalore.There training is practical oriented and they give very good placement.
for LTE and 3G Iptestlabs is the best.They have simulators like EAST and EXIA.

Murthy

Post by Murthy »

Dear Friends

Please don't keep any fake numbers in this site,because many of them going through this forum then they are selecting there career

One kept the number for contact : sowbagya ravi :-9886840475 can u please delete or please post new number or mail id of him

sandip.aricent

Post by sandip.aricent »

Hi Guys...Partha sir is giving training on protocol as well as Android application testing.
In Telecom protocol you will get the corporate training about 2G,GPRS, 3G and LTE also. More over you will be having real time message flows of protocols in different tools.
In Android testing you will getting Architecture, RIL and ADB Commands, Eclipse and Automation using robotium.

Guys dont miss the opertunity.

You can contact him with below details:
ptsarthi@gmail.com

ptsarthi

Post by ptsarthi »

[b][color=#0040BF]Hi Guys...Partha sir is giving training on protocol as well as Android application testing.
In Telecom protocol you will get the corporate training about 2G,GPRS, 3G and LTE also. More over you will be having real time message flows of protocols in different tools.
In Android testing you will getting Architecture, RIL and ADB Commands, Eclipse and Automation using robotium. You will be getting assistance for projects. You will be able to get to know about different tools which is used for protocol testing. If you need more information you can contact him.

Guys don’t miss the opportunity.

ptsarthi@gmail.com
[/color][/b]

ptsarthi

Post by ptsarthi »

[color=#0040FF][b]Hi Guys...Partha sir is giving training on protocol as well as Android application testing.
In Android testing you will getting Architecture, RIL and ADB Commands, Eclipse and Automation using robotium. You will be getting assistance for projects. You will be able to get to know about different tools which is used for protocol testing. If you need more information you can contact him.

Guys don’t miss the opportunity.

ptsarthi@gmail.com[/b][/color]

muruli

Post by muruli »

Hi friends..
If u really wants to do telecom testing courses contact mr .soubhagya at marathalli. He is a high professional and having more than 8+ years of real time experience in the same field.... he nearly placed more than 500 students in different companies...pls...don't go to any institutes and all, because some of my friends already done a telecom testing courses in several institutes finally they were unable to get a job, they only suggested me to do a course with mr.sowbagya...even in this recession also peoples are getting a jobs...even i completed my course 2 months back... and i recently got offer letter from ericsson...
he will teach all protocols according to market needs like LTE (4G), UMTS(3G),SIP ,IMS......

praveen k

Post by praveen k »

Yes muruli you are correct.. .soubhagya sir is now in bangalore...he was is giving protocol testing in marathalli..i have taken the trainning from him in dec..i got the job in L&T in LTE...
So for other who wants to do the protocol tesing please contact soubhagya sir...he will give you the right information whether you do the cource in his institute or not...soubhagya sir give you the proper information how to get the job...sometime he will give you reference only...you can join the batch..and take some demo classes also if you understand the things only you can join the batch...

kartik_kkr
Just Started
Just Started

Post by kartik_kkr »

This praveen and murali both are fake.I am friend of shobhaghya bhaya's younger brother.I am also planing to do a protocol testing course.I checked with Sobhagaya bhai personaly over Chat.He is in US now and retuning Back on Dec only.Guys there are so many fake sobhaghya's giveing training using his name.please dont beleive on them. I will post when shobhagaya bhaya will back for US.please do not beleive on there guys.

Thanks
Kartik

muruli

Post by muruli »

don't believe kartik or any one..i have taken the training in UMTS from sobhagya sir...i got the job.please i will suggest others don't believe any one even don't believe sobhagya sir .please check in google ...for protocol testing what are the things to be needed to know...take some demo classes from sobhagya sir...if you fell you are getting the things then you can join the batch...same thing i have done...i almost taken 5 demo class from different institutes...finally i have joined the sobhagya sir institute...so i request others please don't believe any one.. utilize your brain and take the right decision....

kr_pushpam
Just Started
Just Started

Post by kr_pushpam »

kumat wrote:I am kumar working in MNc giving training for protocol testing ,if anybody needs training means contact me @ www.maganinfotech.com

kumar,

can u plz call me on 7259026906. need some councling related to telecom testing

protocol.testingblr

Post by protocol.testingblr »

Hi Guys,
We are giving telecom protocol testing in GSM,GPRS,UMTS(3G) and LTE. We are having faculty who are having experience in all the mentioned domain. We are giving practical knowledge on different tools and project details.
Please find the below course details.

contact Information:
protocol.testingblr@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 8884584392,9731262086

• GSM/GPRS (2G/2.5G) :
o Architecture (why GSM, Interfaces, Overview)
o Handovers
o Channels
o Protocol Stack (CS, PS)
o Call Flows
o Testing Methodologies
o Projects (BTS, BSC Testing, Log analysis, Test Cases/Scenarios, Tools)
o Mock Interview session

• UMTS (3G):
o Architecture (why UMTS, Interfaces, Overview)
o Handovers, Power Control
o Channels
o Call Flows (CS, PS, CS+PS and Handovers)
o Project#1 (Femto Cell nodeB Testing, Log analysis, Test Cases/Scenarios)
o Project#2 (Conformance Testing UE modem testing using Anite and Anritsu simulator tools, live test Log analysis, Test Cases)
o Mock Interview session

• LTE (4G):
o Architecture (why LTE, Interfaces, Overview)
o Handovers
o Channels
o Protocol Stack
o Call Flows (PS, CS Fallback and Handovers)
o Project#1 (E-NodeB Testing, Log analysis, Test Cases)
o Mock Interview session

• TTCN Scripting Language:
o The Test Suite Framework Standard
o Conformance Testing
o PICS/PIXIT
o Tree & Tabular Combined Notation—The Language
o Suite Overview Part
o Declarations Part
o Constraints Part
o Dynamic Part
o Test Case development (Logs folder and analysis)

protocol.testingblr

Hi Guys,
We are giving telecom protocol testing in GSM,GPRS,UMTS(3G) and LTE. We are having faculty who are having experience in all the mentioned domain. We are giving practical knowledge on different tools and project details.

contact Information:

• GSM/GPRS (2G/2.5G) :
o Handovers
o Channels
o Call Flows
o Testing Methodologies
o Mock Interview session

• UMTS (3G):
o Channels
o Project#2 (Conformance Testing UE modem testing using Anite and Anritsu simulator tools, live test Log analysis, Test Cases)
o Mock Interview session

• LTE (4G):
o Handovers
o Channels
o Protocol Stack
o Mock Interview session

o Conformance Testing
o PICS/PIXIT
o Suite Overview Part
o Declarations Part
o Constraints Part
o Dynamic Part

protocol.testingblr

Hi Guys,

contact Information:

• GSM/GPRS (2G/2.5G) :
o Handovers
o Channels
o Call Flows
o Testing Methodologies
o Mock Interview session

• UMTS (3G):
o Channels
o Mock Interview session

• LTE (4G):
o Handovers
o Channels
o Protocol Stack
o Mock Interview session

o Conformance Testing
o PICS/PIXIT
o Suite Overview Part
o Declarations Part
o Constraints Part
o Dynamic Part