Python/perl with automation framework Dev training with job

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
iptestlabs

Python/perl with automation framework Dev training with job

Post by iptestlabs »

we provide Python/perl with automation framework Dev training with 100% placement.

for course details visit:
http://www.iptestlabs.com/python-programming.php

contact Pramod:9035527028

iptestlabs pvt ltd.
1st cross,3rd main
Hemant Nagar
Marathahalli
Bangalore-560037
Behind Kalamandeer

send mail to hr@iptestlabs.com or visit www.iptestlabs.com

minakhi

Re: Python/perl with automation framework Dev training with

Post by minakhi »

I did Information Telecom testing lab bangalore. Teaching,infrastructure and lab was good and they providing the placement offers also.

goutam

Post by goutam »

Good training, I am getting from this institute. I joined here for the Basic networking training which is 1.5 months duration course. They provided me the book materials to study and the tutors are professional with their teaching.

anita

Post by anita »

iptestlabs computer training is one of the best trainer in Bangalore for the computer networking telecom testing and software side. They are also providing the source for the studying subject and also they tech with best manner

sima
Just Started
Just Started

Post by sima »

This institute for practical training and good faculties.best place for training.i like

silly
Just Started
Just Started

Post by silly »

I completed a course on VOIP TESTING here and liked the teaching methods. They do lot of practicals and you get an hands on experience. The Institute ambiance is good and well managed

patra
Just Started
Just Started

Post by patra »

joined in this institute for the course of telecom testing, voip testing.. its excellent teaching staff and real time practice and labls..

suvarna
Just Started
Just Started

Post by suvarna »

Tutor said course will get completed in around two months. I have to attend daily around Three hours class. Training is really good.I thanku to entire hr Sir's and Madam. voip testing course.

NAVITHA
Just Started
Just Started

Post by NAVITHA »

I am very much happy with the trainer and lab facilities they are providing me. They also provide placements in android.

Ajit
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Ajit »

My son has joined here for Telecom testing course iptestlabs. We opted for a package of 3hrs classes so duration of the course is 2 months. The training given by them is fine.

manu
Just Started
Just Started

Post by manu »

Very Good coaching as well Theory and Practicals. Excellent Examples are given. and very good 100% ASSURED PLACEMENT ASSISTANTS. EXPERIENCED FACULTY ARE HANDLING CLASS. EVERY SATURDAY FREE WORKSHOP IS GIVEN FOR STUDENTS.

kasaba
Just Started
Just Started

Post by kasaba »

I was interested in doing Telecom Protocol Testing (VoIP) Training so I joined in this institute (iptestlabs). The course were reasonable and the tutors were experienced. It is my pleasure to study here.