Iptestlabs provides VOIP/LTE/IMS/VOLTE training with Labs

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
Quip

Re: Iptestlabs provides VOIP/LTE/IMS/VOLTE training with Lab

Post by Quip »

I want thank mishra sir for the training and guidance that he has provided me which helped me getting not only a job but a good start to my career in telecom protocol testing.
Championsoftelecom@gmail. is where u can reach him

ratan12

Post by ratan12 »

mishra sir is only giving theory training with no lab facitily.he is not even good in teaching..teaching only basic things..which not enough for job.join iptestlabs instead..there faculties are good..full lab facility with 100% placement.

Ritesh-888

Post by Ritesh-888 »

Guys don't get mis-guided by people who criticise mishra sir...since I recently got placed, I don't think there can a better person to guide u guys here and my placement in itself is an example that he is undoubtedly a very good trainer and the very fact that he provides hands-on to all necessary tools. Still if u have a doubt you must reach him on his mail id: championsoftelecom@gmail. com rather than beleiving on people who criticise a sincere and talented person like mishra sir.

prdeep

Post by prdeep »

I was interested in doing Telecom Protocol Testing (VoIP) Training so I joined in this institute (iptestlabs). The course were reasonable and the tutors were experienced. It is my pleasure to study here.

gopal_nayak

Post by gopal_nayak »

best in bangalore for LTE training.

samal

Post by samal »

Joined in this institute to do a protocol Training course. Tutors in this institute were professional and guiding me well. Happy with the institute.

rupesh

Post by rupesh »

The classes here at Iptestlabs are good and real-time oriented. I have a non-IT background but still the teaching here is so understandable that I have become a protocol in testing! I have got a direction for job assistance and guidance through interviews. If you can prove yourself in their job drives, you are placed! Thank you Iptestlabs!!! " - in marathahlli

Post by Guest »

i took demo from alleat 5-6 institutes and feel iptestlabs is best for practicals and placement.

Amiya angusuman

Post by Amiya angusuman »

Hai friends , Recently i Completed my training on'' iptestlabs'' institute , This institute is Excellent for learning real time on protocol testing , sir teaching is very good not only training .sir will provide excellent real time tricks & tips it very useful for us, From my side if you want a real time environment & training on'' iptestlabs'' its better to chose this institute....

jagannath1

Post by jagannath1 »

i agree with amiya

monalisha

Post by monalisha »

It is really very good institute to learn protocol testing. Explaining Real time scenarios along with subject knowledge is a plus point. Also Good guidance has been given by sir. I strongly recommend to choose iptestlabs training Institute to learn protocol testing.

rita

Post by rita »

i took training from iptestlabs. really happy got placed in pune

nisant

Post by nisant »

For the iptestlabs training, I chose this center to pursue. I paid a fair amount for this course and the duration is 2 month. Teaching by this staffs is really good. This Institute is Highly recommendable

chitra1

Post by chitra1 »

iptestlabs is the best i found after my research.those who are planing to join telecom/network protocol testing attend demo class in iptestlabs.u will get a clear pic of what is the course all about.