Iptestlabs provides VOIP/LTE/IMS/VOLTE training with Labs

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
Hardik

Re: Iptestlabs provides VOIP/LTE/IMS/VOLTE training with Lab

Post by Hardik »

iptestlabs is run by working training institute. We provide real time, job oriented software protocol testing training in bangalore. Our training is purely Job Oriented. With our training, you can easily clear the certifications too

nits
Just Started
Just Started

Post by nits »

Jigar wrote:an Institute like ip test labs will always say that they provide 100 % placement but they never do so.based on the reviews mentioned here in this forum I had joined IP test labs for but did not get the job. Not only me but other guys in the batch also did not get the job. Dont join IP test lab..they make fake promises.
Bhai apna number share kroge...i am thinking to join iptest labs

nits
Just Started
Just Started

Post by nits »

chitra1 wrote:iptestlabs is the best i found after my research.those who are planing to join telecom/network protocol testing attend demo class in iptestlabs.u will get a clear pic of what is the course all about.
Is Iptestlab and F1interop same? When I went there, there was no board for IPtest lab...F1interop was there and they said they are Iptestlabs as well...they reside in 2nd floor of a residential building..

madhu12

Post by madhu12 »

Hi nits,

iptestlabs is the training wing of f1interop.

Madhu

nilam

Post by nilam »

My brother refereed me this institution so I joined here. There was some offer so they providing a free classes for voip testing later they will charge a fee for voip testing. Overall I am happy with their classes

kuldeep

Post by kuldeep »

Hi Nits,

no one will give 100% placement if u r not capable.but iptestlabs will arrange your interviews.They did it for me.Deepak sir arranged 4-5 interviews for me and i cracked one.i am Noida working in a MNC.All my batch-mates are also got placed through Iptestlabs.Good part of iptestlabs is they also help post-job as well to settle in company.one more best thing in iptestlabs is no time limit.You can go and do the practice in lab until and unless you r not placed.

Regards,
Kuldeep

nits wrote:
Jigar wrote:an Institute like ip test labs will always say that they provide 100 % placement but they never do so.based on the reviews mentioned here in this forum I had joined IP test labs for but did not get the job. Not only me but other guys in the batch also did not get the job. Dont join IP test lab..they make fake promises.
Bhai apna number share kroge...i am thinking to join iptest labs

old student

Post by old student »

iptestlabs provides the worst training in protocol testing. They dont have proper lab. they are cheating the people.
i have taken training from iptestlabs, they will run simple call flow, show you that is lab. which any one can do it by its own.
the faculty are non real time. they are only cheating people. all good feedback are posted by the institute people only. they have not placed any one. each post they will say we have real time lab.

rana

Post by rana »

Hi i have attended classes for voip testing, training was very good with practical sessions trainer was very much interactive and he trained from starting level i am very happy with iptestlabs. If you are thinking to any such kind of It training then iptestlabs be a choice.

VARUN

Post by VARUN »

i joined iptestlabs for Telecom protocol testing course.it is 1 and half month course.daily 1 hour practical and 1 hour theoritical class was there.it was good.i have learned many knowledge from here.the trainer who thought me classes was too good.. IPTESTLABS Was very good to learn courses.

old student

Post by old student »

VARUN wrote:i joined iptestlabs for Telecom protocol testing course.it is 1 and half month course.daily 1 hour practical and 1 hour theoritical class was there.it was good.i have learned many knowledge from here.the trainer who thought me classes was too good.. IPTESTLABS Was very good to learn courses.
hi varun.
i was part iptestlabs, as per my knowledge they are worst in protocol testing and cheating people in the name of lab. can you pls tell us what kind of practical session they are providing. they shows sip call flows and telling they have lab facility, which we can do it by your own.
can you pls specify which node you are able to test in iptestlabs.

RAKHI

Post by RAKHI »

From this institute I'm getting trained for Telecom protocol testing course. The faculties here are having good experience and are training us in innovative ways. I'll surely recommend these institute .IPTESTLABS

old student

Post by old student »

don't join the iptestlabs.all the faculty are fake and dont have any real time exp..all the good comments are given by the institute people in this forum.don't believe them. i am old student of iptestlab.

HIMADRI

Post by HIMADRI »

Joined in this institution telecom protocol training course.Two month course. I am satisfied with institution as the tutors are professional.I am satisfied with their training.

Sudhanshu

Post by Sudhanshu »

Started learning Telecom protocol testing course from this centre. total fees I have paid them for this course. Duration of this course is two months. I have daily 90 minutes coaching. Training is very good. i am very happy and thankful to them.

umaa

Post by umaa »

The tutors are teaching me well and they provided me some soft copies to study. I am happy that I joined here.