Iptestlabs provides VOIP/LTE/IMS/VOLTE training with Labs

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
iptestlabs

Iptestlabs provides VOIP/LTE/IMS/VOLTE training with Labs

Post by iptestlabs »

we provide training with live projects and practicals.

List of course offered by iptestlabs:
1.LTE/VOLTE
2.IMS/SIP/VOIP
3.VMWARE/CITRIX
4.Perl/PYTHON
5.SDP/RTP
6.Diameter

we provide practical labs with live projects .

for course details visit www.iptestlabs.com

mob:91.9035527028

shindhu

Re: Iptestlabs provides VOIP/LTE/IMS/VOLTE training with Lab

Post by shindhu »

any old students of iptestlabs.i good good review about this institute and wants to join protocol testing there.

Aditya Jain

Post by Aditya Jain »

Hi All, I am Aditya Jain. Iptestlabs helped me to really expand my career and gave me a chance to work with Quick Heal Technologies. I am especially thankful to our faculty who helped me a lot throughout the course and after that also. Iptestlabs is a place where everyday there are new things to learn, backed up by a strong faculty and a dynamic team of HRs. Their vast knowledge and experience gave me immense motivation to tackle all sorts of problems, from studies to Interviews.

lipsa

Post by lipsa »

After a long research i have found Iptestlabs is best institute in Bangalore.

Rahim ali

Post by Rahim ali »

don't join IP test lab.I had done training on UMTS testing but nobody in my batch got the job since the syllabus covers was not sufficient enough to clear the interview.

Bhabna

Post by Bhabna »

I have done protocol testing course at iptestlabs at Marthahalli. I felt very satisfied because trainer clarified doubts with good examples which is easily understand by any one. Thanks a lot to iptestlabs to given me opportunity to gain knowledge in testing.

rajnish_gupta

Post by rajnish_gupta »

i do agree with bhabana..they have very good lab for training.

Rabindra

Post by Rabindra »

"I Joined here for protocol testing. The classes here at Iptestlabs are good and real-time oriented. I have a non-IT background but still the teaching here is so understandable that I have become a protocol in testing! I have got a direction for job assistance and guidance through interviews. If you can prove yourself in their job drives, you are placed! Thank you Iptestlabs!!! " - in marathahlli

rohit_langue

Post by rohit_langue »

i aslo heard good feedback of iptestlabs marathahalli.i am planing to join there as one of my friend doing course there.
please sguuest.

Rajesh teja

Post by Rajesh teja »

U can join mishra sir . he can be reached at championsoftelecom@gmail.Com
He is highly experienced and knowledgeable professional who can give you right guidance into the Telecom protocol testing with all the necessary practical exposure into the Telecom industry.
With mishra sir the chances of getting a job is higher compared to any other institute or professor.

sathi

Post by sathi »

will mishra sir provide placemnet ? I heard iptestlabs provides good placemnets as well ..tow of my friends placed through iptestlabs.

parvit

Post by parvit »

nay new batch start next week.want to join iptestlabs.

Figu

Post by Figu »

Hi guys...join championsoftelecom ..mishra sir provides placement. I got 2 offers when I did the course..
He is easily reachable to answer the doubts at any point of time whether it but during the course or after the course..

Satish-raju

Post by Satish-raju »

Mishra sir teaches so well that one may not need his help,guys from our batch were able to clear the interviews in one or two attempt.and if by chance you do not have openings in the market Mishra refers candidates in companies since he has good contacts in different companies.

ranveer12

Post by ranveer12 »

i met misha sir.he has no labs and only theory he is teaching.he is not good in IMS.i didnt like.i found iptestlabs good in terms of pratical training.planing to join there.