Iptestlabs provides VOIP/LTE/IMS/VOLTE training with Labs

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
suhan
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Iptestlabs provides VOIP/LTE/IMS/VOLTE training with Lab

Post by suhan »

Iptestlabs has good environment for learning, effective training by real time resources and lab facility. Finally thanks to Iptestlabs and sir.

Amiya
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Amiya »

you are providing lab facility do you have all the node for a IMS to IMS call in your institute? if yes then show me a end to end call flow.

Akshya
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Akshya »

Training in Bangalore provides 100% real-time, practical and placement focused on protocol training in Bangalore. Our protocol testing course concentrates from basic level training to advanced level training.

M.prasad
Just Started
Just Started

Post by M.prasad »

okay fine i saw in your post that you are providing a lab test with live project .That's good.Are you actually provide a lab facillty with real node .i think its impossible to get all real node due to high cost.As per my knowledge you are running an institute not a company because it wouldn't be possible to make an "END to END call flow" without the real nodes .If you are giving practically lab facillities then see me an "End to end call flow " with real nodes and share publicly.otherwise don't give any fake post to the candidates who queried for do the courses in about protocol testing.

MONALI
Just Started
Just Started

Post by MONALI »

Very Good coaching as well Theory and Practicals. Excellent Examples are given. and very good 100% ASSURED PLACEMENT ASSISTANTS. EXPERIENCED FACULTY ARE HANDLING CLASS. EVERY SATURDAY FREE WORKSHOP IS GIVEN FOR STUDENTS.

jitan
Just Started
Just Started

Post by jitan »

Joined in this institution telecom protocol training course.Two month course. I am satisfied with institution as the tutors are professional.I am satisfied with their training.

Nikhita
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Nikhita »

Started learning Telecom protocol testing course from this centre. total fees I have paid them for this course. Duration of this course is two months. I have daily 90 minutes coaching. Training is very good. i am very happy and thankful to them

hansika
Just Started
Just Started

Post by hansika »

The classes here at Iptestlabs are good and real-time oriented. I have a non-IT background but still the teaching here is so understandable that I have become a protocol in testing! I have got a direction for job assistance and guidance through interviews. If you can prove yourself in their job drives, you are placed! Thank you Iptestlabs!!! " - in marathahlli

sachin_parek
Just Started
Just Started

Post by sachin_parek »

one of best in Bangalore. got placed by them. Thanks to iptestlabs.

lanka
Just Started
Just Started

Post by lanka »

I got admission in this institute for iptestlabs Training. The classes are conducted in weekends. As of now, training is going good and I am satisfied to join in this academy.

niroj
Just Started
Just Started

Post by niroj »

Hai friends , Recently i Completed my training on'' iptestlabs'' institute , This institute is Excellent for learning real time on protocol testing , sir teaching is very good not only training .sir will provide excellent real time tricks & tips it very useful for us, From my side if you want a real time environment & training on'' iptestlabs'' its better to chose this institute..

NITINN
Just Started
Just Started

Post by NITINN »

Joined in this institute to do a protocol Training course. Tutors in this institute were professional and guiding me well. Happy with the institute.