VOIP/SIP/IMS-Protocol testing training

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
ayush

Re: VOIP/SIP/IMS-Protocol testing training

Post by ayush »

Excellent teaching and lab practice

nateshan

Post by nateshan »

Very good institute for VOIP course.The teaching methods were like a corporate training.

srivi

Post by srivi »

guys dont join this institute.faculties are not good.they do not have any set up.i would rather suggest to join dallas tech or t-cloud or any other institute.

vargavi

Post by vargavi »

hi guys ,

i want to join protocol testing course and visited voip guru.feedback is very negative.old students are giving very bad feedback about faculty.what about tech-mobie ?
is it a good insitiute.please suggest ?? want to join asap.

Sivam

Post by Sivam »

I have spent lot of money for VOIP training at t-cloud and iptestlabs.All are money minded and they stop teaching after paying fees.No-body teaches VOIP lab setup.

VOIP Guru is the only institute where the faculty really cares about the students getting a job.The faculty took fees from me only after I told that i got job.VOIP Guru is the best institute if you want to get job.This is from my personal experience.

Post by Guest »

trainer is excellent.He also helped with my resume.

jeevan

Post by jeevan »

Excellent trainer

lokash

Post by lokash »

Attended demo class today for VOIP testing.Trainer seems to be very good.Thinking whether to check other institutes or join here itself.Please suggest.

gopal12

Post by gopal12 »

dont join there.there name is voip guru but actually they are bunch of fraud gurus who cheated me and taken my money.
lokash wrote:Attended demo class today for VOIP testing.Trainer seems to be very good.Thinking whether to check other institutes or join here itself.Please suggest.

Siva

Post by Siva »

I took VOIP/SIP course at VOIP Guru.Excellent trainer.I was a Java developer and wanted to get Telecom job.After course I got job as SIP developer.

I recommend this course if you want job in SIP domain.

lokash

Post by lokash »

I have joined at VOIP Guru for SIP course.The trainer is excellent here.I attended demo classes in many institutes but VOIP Guru trainer is very good.
gopal12 wrote:dont join there.there name is voip guru but actually they are bunch of fraud gurus who cheated me and taken my money.
lokash wrote:Attended demo class today for VOIP testing.Trainer seems to be very good.Thinking whether to check other institutes or join here itself.Please suggest.

Shivas

Post by Shivas »

I too attended the demo class at VOIP GURU.Trainer is excellent and genuine.The institute seems to be good for gaining knowledge and for interviews.Still not decided where to join.

Shree

Post by Shree »

I took Vmware training at VOIP Guru and it was value for money.

podar

Post by podar »

want to loose ur money join fraud guru.hhey know many ways to cheat u.

voipguru

Post by voipguru »

Hello Students,

We find quite a few false comments about cheating by false/anonymous userids.
We are not sure about what people are gaining by doing this.

We believe in ethical marketing to run our classes rather then posting false comments on other institutes.

The recommendation is to attend the demo classes and then decide where you want to join.VOIP Guru is the only institute in Bangalore who takes care of practical knowledge and lab practice with genuine projects.

We collect fees from the students only if they are satisfied by the classes.

Regards
VOIP Guru Institute