LOOKING FOR READING ROOM CAN ANYONE HELP

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
swathireddy
Just Started
Just Started

LOOKING FOR READING ROOM CAN ANYONE HELP

Post by swathireddy »

HI I AM SWATHI A DOCTOR FROM HYD. I RECENTLY MOVED TO BANGLORE. I AM LOOKING FOR A READING ROOM WHERE I CAN TAKE MY BOOKS AND STUDY. CAN ANYONE TELL WHERE CAN I FIND THE READING ROOMS IN BANGLORE. WAITING DESPERATELY FOR SOME ONE TO REPLY. AS I AM WASTING TOO MUCH OF TIME NOW. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

UpaliDutta
Expert
Expert

Re: LOOKING FOR READING ROOM CAN ANYONE HELP

Post by UpaliDutta »

You can go to any public library in bangalore. Are you looking for something else? I mean do you specifically mean you want a place with less number of people around? Otherwise i think it will be better to study at home than commuting to a common place for studies.

swathireddy
Just Started
Just Started

Post by swathireddy »

thanks for the reply but actually i am looking for some quiet place. generally there are few private reading rooms where they charge some money and we can go and study. like that will be very quiet place to study. i am looking for those kind of places. actually if a stay home i will sleep and my home not a place to study. so looking for some reading room.

Ashu
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Ashu »

Hi swathireddy,
Bye the way where u stay..? I know one Library address :-

Just Books in Kundalahalli, Bangalore

Libraries Address:
No. 589
60 Feet Road, AECS Layout
Kundalahalli
Bangalore -560076

Landmark: Beside State Bank of Mysore

Phone: 080-40912768

Hope this help you..!

Regards,
Ashu

irreversible

Post by irreversible »

But, Just books do not allow you to take your own books and read. They only allow to read from their own library books. Can anyone still suggest any such reading rooms in bangalore where one can take his own books and read. Desperately looking for such a place. I am disappointed that even if people are ready to pay for such a reading room, there are no such facilities in the city like Bangalore.

p.anusha

Post by p.anusha »

swathireddy wrote:HI I AM SWATHI A DOCTOR FROM HYD. I RECENTLY MOVED TO BANGLORE. I AM LOOKING FOR A READING ROOM WHERE I CAN TAKE MY BOOKS AND STUDY. CAN ANYONE TELL WHERE CAN I FIND THE READING ROOMS IN BANGLORE. WAITING DESPERATELY FOR SOME ONE TO REPLY. AS I AM WASTING TOO MUCH OF TIME NOW. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Dr Hardik

Post by Dr Hardik »

Hi Swathi,

I am also looking for such reading room since last few months recently shifted from Ahmedabad. use to read in library for last 6 years & now suddenlt the study is in mess as I am not finding suitable place to read.
pl help if you have got any answer

drhardik42@gmail.com

shogan123

Post by shogan123 »

I everybody,

fortunately i found a reading room where you can carry your own stuff for reading... its british council library on Kasturba road... happp reading to all...

rosemary
Just Started
Just Started

Post by rosemary »

Hey all!!

did u find any reading room? please mention if you have.

knrai

Post by knrai »

rosemary wrote:Hey all!!

did u find any reading room? please mention if you have.

ranjith_jogi

Post by ranjith_jogi »

Hello guys,
I am looking for a private reading room where i can read n discus with my friends.Please do let me know if u have any such places.

chandan

Post by chandan »

you can visit raja ram mohan roy library at ks garden,near double road,opp to shanthi nagar bus stop, you can read ur own books and also use laptops free of cost, 8am to 8pm...

Post by Guest »

IS THERE ANY READING ROOM IN AND AROUND BANGALORE LET ME KNOW PLEASE shr_s99@yahoo.co.in

shr_s99@yahoo.co.in

Re: LOOKING FOR READING ROOM CAN ANYONE HAVE SEEN JUST INFOR

Post by shr_s99@yahoo.co.in »

IS THERE ANY READING ROOM IN AND AROUND BANGALORE LET ME KNOW PLEASE shr_s99@yahoo.co.in

Sathvik
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Sathvik »

Hello,

For all who are looking for a private space to read , Solo Cubes at Museum Road, M.G Road is a perfect place. Very good ambience for reading and working.

Pretty much new idea implemented in Bangalore. U can check the pictures on FB page - facebook/Solo Cubes
Hope this helps.