telecom protocol testing(sip/IMS/volte/VoIP/tas/Rtp/rtcp/

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
champions of telecom

telecom protocol testing(sip/IMS/volte/VoIP/tas/Rtp/rtcp/

Post by champions of telecom »

hi
i am a trainer as well as a working professional in telecom protocol testing with 6 years of experience and i provide training on telecom protocol testing on following topics sip / ims / tas / media / rtp/ rtcp /lte testing.this course is designed for freshers as well as experienced candidates in bangalore. for further queries you can drop an e-mail at championsoftelecom@gmail.com

aswati

Re: telecom protocol testing(sip/IMS/volte/VoIP/tas/Rtp/rtcp

Post by aswati »

i am interested to join the VOLTE and IMS .do u provide practical training ?
I have visited Iptestlabs marathalli and attended the demo.They have practical labs with all VOIP and IMS devices.I met the faculty there and it seems he is very exp professional.

please suggest me guys where to join ?

aswati

nakul

Post by nakul »

join iptestlabs.its a good institute for telecom protocol testing.

priyesh

Post by priyesh »

aswati wrote:i am interested to join the VOLTE and IMS .do u provide practical training ?
I have visited Iptestlabs marathalli and attended the demo.They have practical labs with all VOIP and IMS devices.I met the faculty there and it seems he is very exp professional.

please suggest me guys where to join ?

Don't join iptest lab,they lack quality in their training and candidates don't get placed. 90% people in my batch never got placed

aswati

nareshkumar

Post by nareshkumar »

i am an old student of iptestlabs and i feel its a good institute in Bangalore for sip/voip/ims training.i also got placed through them.

pratik-1234

Post by pratik-1234 »

i did 3G protocol testing course from iptest lab, they make people fools non of the guys in our batch got the job and we dont even know if whatever they taught was sufficient to clear the iterview coz we were from different background but when we went for interviews the company's expectation was totally different and more than what we were taught in iptest labs.

sweta_nanda

Post by sweta_nanda »

HI pratik,

Dont fool people.Iptestlabs doesn't provide 3G training.its only provide LTE/IMS/VOIP training.
pratik-1234 wrote:i did 3G protocol testing course from iptest lab, they make people fools non of the guys in our batch got the job and we dont even know if whatever they taught was sufficient to clear the iterview coz we were from different background but when we went for interviews the company's expectation was totally different and more than what we were taught in iptest labs.

pratik-1234

Post by pratik-1234 »

i am not sure if they provide 3G training now or not...but when i did they provided 3G testing training.

pratik-1234

Post by pratik-1234 »

sweta nanda...i think u must visit the ip test lab website and see...not only that, in the same forum iptest lab has posted about the courses they offer on3rd Jan'2015 i think you must read that..the subject of that posting is "telecom protocol testing course offered by iptest labs..they do provide training on 3G also.

vishwanath

Post by vishwanath »

Hi Guys,

If you are looking for getting trained for Telecom protocol testing specially in IMS/VoLte, please go for Champions Of Telecom. The trainer is really good with all the aspects of IMS/SIP/VoLte/TAS. Way of teaching, his knowledge , way of convincing all are superb. Trainer is very supportive with all sort of assistance.

SO I greatly suggest guys to mail your requirements to mail championsoftelecom@gmail.com. He will contact directly to you.

Sonus

Post by Sonus »

Hi guys, I joined mishra sir and I believe it was a right decision. Me and 3 of my friends have joined . we are happy with the training. waiting for the practicals, interviews to finish.

Sonu.s

Post by Sonu.s »

Helloooooo everyone....am happy to announce here that I got an offer today.and I would say that mishra sir is really the best in telecom protocol testing in Bangalore.
Thank you sir for your guidance during the training and the placement. the mock interviews And the interview questions which you asked very much useful during the company interviews and I could clear the interview in the second attempt.
Championsoftelecom@gmail.com

srikarar

Post by srikarar »

i would refer others to join iptestlabs.its one for the best in prattical labs.they have live projects with all practicals and they provide 100% placement.

visit www.iptestlabs.com you will get to konw.

Kripal

Post by Kripal »

Mishra sir at championsoftelecom@gmail.com is the best .. He gives personal attention and has a small batch size he helps students in getting places till the time you don't get placed. But mostly students in my batch got the job in just 1 or 2 interviews including me... I got placed recently so thought of sharing the same with you guys so that it is helpful for someone here.

Rakesh

Post by Rakesh »

Hi all,I am happy to announce that I got a job today. All thanks to mishra sir for providing me a kind of training which helped me to get a job. The training gave me a good practical Exposure into the protocol testing domain.he explain things very effectively with good real time examples.
He is reachable at championsoftelecom@gmail.com