telecom protocol testing(sip/IMS/volte/VoIP/tas/Rtp/rtcp/

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
ROHIT GUPTA
Just Started
Just Started

Re: telecom protocol testing(sip/IMS/volte/VoIP/tas/Rtp/rtcp

Post by ROHIT GUPTA »

Hi Guys,
Good evening all of you.
First of all Thank you so much to dear Mishra Sir for providing me good career exposure in Telecom protocol Testing.
I got placed in good MNC company as Telecom protocol Tester with the support of dear Mishra Sir ,I am out of words to say something about him for praising , still i will share my experience, He is really good potential to give the practical exposure of course and inspired by previous guys how they had placed in good companies with different domains.

I will say guys who wanna go for testing domain once a talk to dear Mishra Sir, also If anyone ask me where to do Telecom protocol testing, there is only one name that I can say and it's Mishra sir. A professional expert a mentor who is there to guide towards career growth.
guys let's make him famous for being such a great human being, and a mentor,so i would suggest anybody who is interested in doing course must visit Mishra sir. his email is is championsoftelecom@gmail.com...Thank you..!!