Telecom Protocol testing couse offered by Iptestlabs.

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
Rahim at y

Re: Telecom Protocol testing couse offered by Iptestlabs.

Post by Rahim at y »

don't join IP test lab.I had done training on UMTS testing but nobody in my batch got the job since the syllabus covers was not sufficient enough to clear the interview

iptestlabs_admin

Post by iptestlabs_admin »

it seems rahim is a fake guy.iptestlabs doesn't provide UMTS training.we only provide LTE/VOLTE training.

we have never taken any UMTS batch in last 3 years.

seems like other institiutes are spreading rumers about iptestlabs

iptestlabs_admin

raghunandan

Post by raghunandan »

visited iptestlabs today and had attended the demo.really good training center for LTE and IMS.

Susila

Post by Susila »

Today I have attended Radha krishna sir class for Protocol Testing . I`ve joined with reference of my friend and the session was very good. I strongly recommend my friends to join iptestlabs at Marathahlli especially Radha krishna sir`s class.

Rahim at y

Post by Rahim at y »

Yes iptestlab admin...I am talking about around 2.5 yrs ago..we guys didn't get placed.

Angshuman

Post by Angshuman »

iptestlabs marathalli is good for protocol testing.

sandeep

Post by sandeep »

Training in Bangalore provides 100% real-time, practical and placement focused on protocol training in Bangalore. Our protocol testing course concentrates from basic level training to advanced level training.

Pankaj

Post by Pankaj »

Championsoftelecom@gmail.Com is the right place to Leary telecom protocol testing. Mishra Sir gives practical examples to explain the concepts and he gives attention to every individual student and a good way of guiding to students to get placed . thank you sir for all your guidance and support.

pappu

Post by pappu »

iptestlabs placement record is good.i took training and got placed.

gagan

Post by gagan »

It was a wonderful experience to learn iptestlabs at this institute. The management and the faculty are very helpful right from getting the software installed on our personal laptops to setting a flexible class timings. trainer has very good practical knowledge and his examples while explaining things are very much industry oriented. Thanks to him for giving us a great understanding and a good confidence in protocol testing concepts and Informatica .

Jigar

Post by Jigar »

An Institute like ip test labs will always say that they provide 100 % placement but they never do so.based on the reviews mentioned here in this forum I had joined IP test labs for but did not get the job. Not only me but other guys in the batch also did not get the job. Dont join IP test lab..they make fake promises.

iptestlabs_admin

Post by iptestlabs_admin »

AS per our record we have placed every one who ever is taking training in our institute.we give students our internal projects to do until and unless you r not placed.so all our students come regularly to our institute until they are not placed.we dont have any record about you.so seems like u r spreading false and baselss rumors about our institute.

could u share your contact no so that we will contact you. what training ? u took and which batch ?
we have who list of students who took training from us..when they placed and where they placed..so stop telling lies.

seems like lot of other institutes spreading rumors and misleading students for the sake of there benifit.

Iptestlabs-admin

gautam

Post by gautam »

We as iptestlabs protocol and voip Training Center are a professional training center in the voip and python field providing year-round deep and practical technical training courses

Jigar

Post by Jigar »

@iptestlabs_admin:My name is Srinivas and I did UMTS protocol testing from IP test Labs around 2.5 yrs ago and hardly anyone from our batch got the job.i dont want to share my number here. And why do u need that when u guys know it very well iptestlab is not capable of providing quality training and placement.

anurag

Post by anurag »

I joined in this institute for the iptestlabs training which is 60 days duration course. I paid them money as a fee for this training. The tutors are teaching me well and they provided me some soft copies to study. I am happy that I joined here.