Telecom Protocol testing couse offered by Iptestlabs.

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
ritika

Re: Telecom Protocol testing couse offered by Iptestlabs.

Post by ritika »

me with 6 of my friends joined there and all placed now.thanks salini sir.

ishani

Post by ishani »

one of the best in Bangalore for protocol testing. i got placed because of iptestlabs.

prakash23

Post by prakash23 »

when is the new batch starting ? i want to join.got good review.

niharika

Post by niharika »

only place in Bangalore for practical labs.got placed ..thanks iptestlabs.

Tajaswni

Post by Tajaswni »

2 Months of Real time, Project Based & Class room training by Protocol Testing and Voip testing Experts with 100% JOB good Placement institute.

kumal

Post by kumal »

The old faculty is back now and they have 4-5 very good faculties from cisco giving training there.its realy a good institute for training.
raviraj wrote:How is the training or L2/L3 testing there? When will the new batch start for L2/L3 testing?
Some are saying that the faculty who was there before had left to other city. Is it correct?

sarika

Post by sarika »

i like the institute.they provide the placement too.got placed through them.

manju

Post by manju »

good exp trainer are there in iptestlabs. i really like there training.

nada

Post by nada »

I am very happy today with my career today just because of iptestlabs ,they have given me a lot of knowledge by training me in protocol testing . The faculty there is very kind and always there to help you.It has been excellent in placements in mnc's.I want to thank iptestlabs for the favour . Thank you

Kripal

Post by Kripal »

To get the best practical exposure join champions of telecom at championsoftelecom@gmail.com

swijuan

Post by swijuan »

what about cognicel guys ?

i heard its good from couple of guys.
www.cognicel.co.in.

provide ur feed back weather i should join there ?

jagamohan

Post by jagamohan »

as far as i know Iptestlabs Bangalore is best in LTE and IMS training.i ma na old student there and after lot of inquerry i joined there.i am placed now and fully happy.

sonali

Post by sonali »

If you’re in Bangalore, then iptestlabs or protocol testing institutes are good.

Best thing is, if you know somebody working as Test eng already, better ask them to teach. It won’t take more than a week or so.

Ritesh-888

Post by Ritesh-888 »

U must join mishra sir at championsoftelecom@gmail. Com ..as the name says he is known to produce champions of telecom. People not only from Bangalore but from different cities come down to Bangalore to get trained under him.

sanjukta rani

Post by sanjukta rani »

I Have joined on April 13th, 2015. I have taken training from Iptestlabs &It was really a good platform where i full filled my ambition. Iptestlabs has good environment for learning, effective training by real time resources and lab facility. Finally thanks to Iptestlabs and sir.