Telecom Protocol testing couse offered by Iptestlabs.

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
sayta

Re: Telecom Protocol testing couse offered by Iptestlabs.

Post by sayta »

Learning protocol testing course in this institute. I am going for the daily classes. They charged me money as a fee. They are teaching me the course within 2 months. It is a excellent institute.This Institute is Highly recommendable.

ALINA

Post by ALINA »

I joined for protocol testing course.Teaching was excellent.He is the best teacher i have ever seen.I am very slow learner.He understand every student and try to teach according there level.he is kind,humble,friendly ,dedictive Person...

mongash

Post by mongash »

Telecom protocol testing course these people are teaching me. They helping me to complete the course . I am going for the daily classes and I am very much happy with their service.

gakul

Post by gakul »

I am doing telecom protocol testing through this institute, It is about 2 months duration, they have been providing very fantastic training. I am glad about this institute.

pratap

Post by pratap »

To learn protocol testing I joined in this institution. he duration of the course is 2months and I am comfortable in timings . The tutors were professional and happy with their coaching.

gopal_nayak1

Post by gopal_nayak1 »

when new batth starts in iptestlabs ?? i want to join.

Post by Guest »

i am happy with this institute.They have a good pracical lab for protocl testings training.

mamata123

Post by mamata123 »

thanks to all who suggested me to join iptestlabs.

dabalina

Post by dabalina »

Iptestlabs computer training is one of the best trainer in bangalore for the computer Telecom testing side. They are also providing the source for the studying subject and also they tech with best manner

Old student

Post by Old student »

Hi all...dont get fooled by all the fake comments. I have taken training from this Institute.the faculty has no knowledge on the subject. They cant explain one end to callflow in ims. Dont join this Institute...

justin

Post by justin »

Recently, I have joined this institution for iptestlabs training course. The tutors are professional and they are taking the classes properly. The fees is reasonable and satisfied with their coaching method.

Sekhar

Post by Sekhar »

Tutors are very helpful and friendly.Fee also very low. counsellors are very clear about the techniques.

sridhar

Post by sridhar »

getting the training in iptestlabs here. It goes fine and there explaining all the concepts practically in switching and routing. Having confident in networking and selected in a company as network engineer through this institute. Thanks to all and will continue my remaining classes on weekends. Plan to do iptestlabs and further here..

NIRMAL

Post by NIRMAL »

Training was very informative and trainer teaching and presentation style is good.Trainer covers all the topics and teaches me basic concepts clearly.iptestlabs helps me to encourage my career,I will suggest this course to my friends.

rayiz

Post by rayiz »

It was good place to learn Telecom testing training. They have experienced trainer and individual attention available