Telecom Protocol testing couse in Bangalore

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
Vsingh

Re: Telecom Protocol testing couse in Bangalore

Post by Vsingh »

I studied in iptestlabs.The main faculty/owner who teaches sip has left the institute.Better don't join here now.

sarika

Post by sarika »

when is the demo ? want to attend .

manohar

Post by manohar »

any one interested to join iptestlabs ? i took demo today.it was good.indeed they have practical labs with live projects.there course fee is 20K and they said if we join in a group they will give 20% discount.

if any one interested

send me a mail to manohar.k@gmail.com

Arbind

Post by Arbind »

the best training institute for placement.i got placed through this institute.

Thanks

mitesh

Post by mitesh »

any demo in coming weekends.i am from huewai and cuple of of friends doing course there.review is very good about this institute.please suggest weather to join there or not.

pramod12

Post by pramod12 »

good institute.

malika arjune

Post by malika arjune »

I did course here...Teaching is good staffs are very friendly , experienced. I am happy with their teaching i worked on more lab class......

ravi_ER

Post by ravi_ER »

donot join so called institue, they donot provide quality training and practicals and forget about placement (that thy promise initially).instead u must learn from some one who is experienced into the industry i have seen my friends who did courses from institutes and they end up regretting later to have spent some much with insufficient knowledge theoretically and practically and not getting placed ..so i would suggest..one must join championsoftelecom@gmail.com.

ANKIT.W

Post by ANKIT.W »

Very true Ravi-ER..sir has a very good knowledge on telecom protocols , he explains technical aspects very effectively giving it a practical approach and we completed the class recently and most of the students are placed , more over he has a small batch size where he gives a personal attention to every student and also helps students in getting placed which institutes never do. i can say this as rightly said by Ravi-ER above, i have been a victim of so called institutes.

Rajan4333

Post by Rajan4333 »

It's important not only to get a job but sustain in the organization later once you get the job..and I believe Mishra sir would be the best at championsoftelecom

Smita rai1

Post by Smita rai1 »

Mishra sir at championsoftelecom@gmail.com is the best .. He gives personal attention and has a small batch size he helps students in getting places till the time you don't get placed. But mostly students in my batch got the job in just 1 or 2 interviews including me... I got placed recently so thought of sharing the same with you guys so that it is helpful for someone here.

Sonali

Post by Sonali »

Can anybody share mishra sir's number.?

Kapil

Post by Kapil »

@sonali: U can drop him an email.. He will get in touch with u..