Desperate need for Library/reading room

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
ShonR
Just Started
Just Started

Desperate need for Library/reading room

Post by ShonR »

Hey people,

I'm desperately in search for a READING ROOM or even a Library where I can take my own books to read. I'm preparing for a medical exam and need such a place to study. If any of you out there could help I would appreciate it. Thanks!

P.S. I stay in H.S.R. Any area would do but somewhere around would be just great.

rosemary
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Desperate need for Library/reading room

Post by rosemary »

hey!!

did u find any reading room around? please let me know.i am also in search of reading room, i couldnt find any.

ShonR
Just Started
Just Started

Post by ShonR »

I did find one, but it didn't really work out for me because of the distance. There are two I now know of, Rose. One is adjacent to New Horizon school @ 100 ft. road Indira Nagar. That one's a public library, its decent. The other one is at IIM. I haven't been to the IIM one myself, but I have a friend there. She said it's open to all, the environment is supposed to be really good and it is open through the night too unlike the Public library which closes at 7pm. Hope that helps.

dentichand
Just Started
Just Started

Post by dentichand »

Hi, there is a reading room in Vijaynagar , address is 80/B, 4th cross, Hampinagar, vijaynagar.

dentichand
Just Started
Just Started

Post by dentichand »

FOCUS STUDY CENTRE, Reading room with AC, best place for any kind of exam preparation