Best Software Testing Training Bangalore | Simplilearn

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
Ashi

Best Software Testing Training Bangalore | Simplilearn

Post by Ashi »

What is Software Testing?

Software Testing is the activity to reduce defects in software during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Software testing is any activity aimed at evaluating the capability of a program & determining that it meets its required results. Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) is one of the most crucial steps during the end to end development of a software/program and is more than just debugging. The purpose of testing can be requirements management, quality assurance, verification and reliability estimation.

We are Authorized Training Organization from HP Software University for Automated Testing course.

Training Objective:

To prepare you for world recognized testing tools.
To understand the concepts of Testing in IT Companies which are tailored to meet the needs.
To provide you job Interviews.

Training Features:

8 Day Classroom
Training delivered by Certified Trainer from HP
Hard Copy of the Courseware Included
Complementary CTFL E-learning and Certification
45 PDUs Offered
Hands on Sessions
Course Completion Certificate by Simplilearn
Participation Certificate from HP
Personality Development Program
Placement Assistance

For more information about Simplilearn and the Software Testing training offered, please give us a call at 080-69999473 / 9342676328. You can visit our website http://www.simplilearn.com/software-tes ... 47co136for more information about this training. :)

niyaz
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Best Software Testing Training Bangalore | Simplilearn

Post by niyaz »

Hello,

Best Software Testing Training Institute in Bangalore - TalentSprint.

TalentSprint has made me what I once dreamed of becoming. As a part of the training I learnt how to deal with the complicated issues we face during the early days at work.Now I can face the corporate world which more confidence. I got placed into a reputed company with the support of Placement Drive.

For more information visit: http://www.talentsprint.com/software-te ... gramme.dpl

simplilearn
Just Started
Just Started

Post by simplilearn »

I am also searching for best software testing training in Bangalore, Please provide valuable information.

ascentsoftware
Just Started
Just Started

Post by ascentsoftware »

simplilearn wrote:I am also searching for best software testing training in Bangalore, Please provide valuable information.
For Best Software Testing training institute In Bangalore,Ascent No.1 Software testing training institute.we are provided Selenium Testing,automation testing,manual testing,l2/l3 protocol testing,ETL Testing.
We Offered:
Industrial Expert Training,
Live Project,
Affordable Fees,
Both class room and online training,
Placements assistance.
For More Details
Contact-9035037886
Website-asti.co.in