python training in chennai | python training

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
cegonalexs12
Just Started
Just Started

python training in chennai | python training

Post by cegonalexs12 »

PYTHON training in chennai
Introduction:
Python is an easy to learn, powerful interpreted high-level programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. Its syntax is said to be clear and expressive, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms. Python has a large and comprehensive standard library.
The Python interpreter is easily extended with new functions and data types implemented in C or C++ (or other languages callable from C). Python is also suitable as an extension language for customizable applications.

Advantages:
 Python is often used as a scripting language for web applications.
 Python has been successfully embedded in a number of software products as a scripting language.
 For many operating systems, Python is a standard component.
 Among the users of Python are YouTube, the original BitTorrent client, and Spotify. Large organizations that make use of Python include Google, Yahoo!, CERN, NASA, ILM, and ITA. Most of the Sugar software for the One Laptop per Child XO, now developed at Sugar Labs, is written in Python.
Training Highlights:
 Trainer with work experience in IT companies
 State of art infrastructure facility
 Placement assistance for all trainees

Kindly contact:
Mobile : 9382553763
Email : karthikbalajin@cegonsoft.co.in
Websites: www.cegonsoft.com

RUpeshkumar

Re: python training in chennai | python training

Post by RUpeshkumar »

WHY ARE YOU SPOILING THIS PLACE? DOES IT LOOK LIKE A CHENNAI DISCUSSION FORUM? :evil:
MODERATORS PLEASE REMOVE THESE PROMOTIONAL TOPICS ELSE YOU LOSE ALL THE VALUE OF THIS FORUM

Maya7
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Maya7 »

Hi Friends,

I'm Akki recently i completed my training in Python Course @ TalentSprint.

i like say few words about TalentSprint Onmline training.
TalentSprint has made my preparation easy. I was given 24/7 access to course curriculum. And I was able to practice what all I had learnt in the class. With the individual email id provided, I was able to access study material anytime. I recommend Talentsprint to all the fresher graduates.

Thanks to TalentSprint for outstanding training.
details go to: http://www.talentsprint.com/it-python-w ... python.dpl

swati10
Just Started
Just Started

Post by swati10 »

I've decided to try to learn programming. So that I can do something productive when I have nothing to do(unlike video games).

After doing some research, it seems that Python is the way to go. So I've been looking for a good, simple python tutorial to understand. After that, I have tried the i2tutorial's python training program, really it's amazing.