telecom protocol testing course

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
SujathaMedha

Re: telecom protocol testing course

Post by SujathaMedha »

Hi,

I got a very nice training from Mr. Mishra. He has a rich experience with may telecom giants such as CISCO,ALU, PLCM etc.
He has a very sound knowledge in most of the legacy and advanced protocols as mentioned below.
And his price per course is very minimal compare to others. Yes his location is quite far (Uttarahalli) but worth to get trained with fair price.
I would suggest if anybody is interested then they can contact him.

Thanks,
Sujatha M.
bikram wrote:
Raghav wrote:Hi All,

Mr soubhagya sir is not fake.i got training from him in 2009.i and some 12 student got selected in different companies (all GOOD telecom company..huawei , ericsson sasken,aricent)..again he will give 5 to 10 demo class...if you feel the classes are good, then only you join the batch..otherwise don't join the batch. he went to abroad for 2years..now he is back...my younger brother is taking training from him. Now a days many people started giving protocol testing training...Please ask what they are going to teach...A protocol testing training should have below things..
1>ttcn 3 must---with out this no body can test a protocol.
2>UMTS or LTE (rrc ,rlc,mac(l2,l3) pdcp )
3>SIP ims
4>basic c language
Please don't go by other opinion...Please if you want to do telecom protocol testing just take some demo class..if you are able to understand then only you join the batch..before taking any demo class you should have some knowledge about the protocol testing..i mean if you know some thing then only you can judge others knowledge....
i know all this thing because this knowledge i got from soubhagya sir...

Regards,
Bikram

vik

Post by vik »

Pls share the contact details :D

P Rajesh Kumar

Post by P Rajesh Kumar »

Hi Myself Rajesh,

I am seeing these discussions since a long time.
Here everybody try to say that some one is good or some one is fake.
People want to learn protocol, they want to gain knowledge so that they can crack the interview.

I have taken protocol testing training from some experienced guys. They stay out of marketing and focus only on one to one training and charge less.

I have studied Software Testing, Telecom Protocol testing (SIP, MEGACO, ISDN, SS7, LTE, TCP/IP, H323, GSM, UMTS etc major protocols), hands on practice on automation frame work and call flows.
Detail practical scenarios, defect life cycle, defect raising etc.
What I came to know is, they are pure professionals not money minded. In todays world there are very few people in telecom industry who have real knowledge.

The best part is he had vast experience (10Yrs) in various telecom giants like ( CISCO, AVAYA, ALCATEL-LUCENT, Global Logic etc). He is into project management, Quality Management and Active member in talent hiring in his organization.

After successful start with telecom testing now they are starting SAP, SAP testing by hiring experience professionals from SONY. So the best part is needy persons do have different option to choose either SAP or telecom.

Now after complition of the course I have applied for jobs with in 2 weeks time and cracked interview in Rediknee, Radisys and CTS. Few of my classmates also cracked in various other MNCs lole Huewai, Global Logic, Alcatel-Lucent etc with nice package.

So those who are interested in learning and practicing telecom testing and SAP please reach out to them.

Institute name: Genius Institute.
Contact Number: 9900048764, 8904050059,
bikram wrote:

Mr soubhagya sir is not fake.i got training from him in 2009.i and some 12 student got selected in different companies (all GOOD telecom company..huawei , ericsson sasken,aricent)..again he will give 5 to 10 demo class...if you feel the classes are good, then only you join the batch..otherwise don't join the batch. he went to abroad for 2years..now he is back...my younger brother is taking training from him. Now a days many people started giving protocol testing training...Please ask what they are going to teach...A protocol testing training should have below things..
3>SIP ims
4>basic c language
Please don't go by other opinion...Please if you want to do telecom protocol testing just take some demo class..if you are able to understand then only you join the batch..before taking any demo class you should have some knowledge about the protocol testing..i mean if you know some thing then only you can judge others knowledge....

Regards,
Bikram

V Sarmila

Post by V Sarmila »

Thanks to Rajesh for introducing Genius name in this forum.
I am also from Genius Institute. My hearty thanks to Bapi Sir and Mishra Sir for their intense guidance in automation framework, hands on experience and clear guidance in telecom testing.
Because of their guidance now I am in CTS.

Thanks,
Sarmila

P Rajesh Kumar wrote:Hi Myself Rajesh,

I am seeing these discussions since a long time.
Here everybody try to say that some one is good or some one is fake.
People want to learn protocol, they want to gain knowledge so that they can crack the interview.

I have taken protocol testing training from some experienced guys. They stay out of marketing and focus only on one to one training and charge less.

I have studied Software Testing, Telecom Protocol testing (SIP, MEGACO, ISDN, SS7, LTE, TCP/IP, H323, GSM, UMTS etc major protocols), hands on practice on automation frame work and call flows.
Detail practical scenarios, defect life cycle, defect raising etc.
What I came to know is, they are pure professionals not money minded. In todays world there are very few people in telecom industry who have real knowledge.

The best part is he had vast experience (10Yrs) in various telecom giants like ( CISCO, AVAYA, ALCATEL-LUCENT, Global Logic etc). He is into project management, Quality Management and Active member in talent hiring in his organization.

After successful start with telecom testing now they are starting SAP, SAP testing by hiring experience professionals from SONY. So the best part is needy persons do have different option to choose either SAP or telecom.

Now after complition of the course I have applied for jobs with in 2 weeks time and cracked interview in Rediknee, Radisys and CTS. Few of my classmates also cracked in various other MNCs lole Huewai, Global Logic, Alcatel-Lucent etc with nice package.

So those who are interested in learning and practicing telecom testing and SAP please reach out to them.

Contact Number: 9900048764, 8904050059,
bikram wrote:

3>SIP ims
4>basic c language

Regards,
Bikram

M Sujatha

Post by M Sujatha »

Contact Details"

Contact Number: 9900048764, 8904050059

Thanks,
Sujatha M
vik wrote:Pls share the contact details :D

N Sankaran

Post by N Sankaran »

This Prabhat is a real fake guy. He cheats people. Infact he never completed his engineering and says that he had done some digree in IIT :) He was thrown out from all most all companies he had joined not worked :) specially from cisco. One of my senior from cisco told that all his certificates are fake and his 10th certificate says he completed 10th when he was 10 Yrs old. What a genius :)
Previously I was thinking to join him, but when I came to know that he scolds in class and abuses people, drinks in calass etc.

Now I am looking for some real experience guys who can help me in gaining good knowledge.
Can anyone suggest a good institute for the same??

Thanks,
Sankaran
rahul_k wrote:another Idiot asking 4 to 5 lacs to give 100% job.company teera baap ka hey !!

friends i am interested for a protocol testing course.could you please guide me which is the best training institute in bangalore for protocol testing.
pravat22 wrote:Hi All ,

for protocol testing course call me @ 9986940002 , for 100% jobs @ 4 to 5 Lakh.

N Sudhakar

Post by N Sudhakar »

Hi,
Thanks to Sujatha.
I have contacted the below mentioned numbers and these are real. He was very polite and gentle in his talk.
Not money minded.
Came to know that they are going to start the next batch in coming weekend.
After all my search, I concluded and going to join Genius.

Thanks,
Sudhakar
M Sujatha wrote:Contact Details"

Thanks,
Sujatha M

S Guru Kumar

Post by S Guru Kumar »

Hi All,

Below are few details of Genius Institute.

Contact Persons for Telecom Testing:

1. Mr. Bapi : 9900048764
2. Mr. Mishra : 8904050059

Contact Person for SAP and SAP Testing:

1. Mr. Mishra : 8095550059

Telecom Testing Details:

Software Testing (smoke, sanity, functional, acceptance, regression and the count is more)
Basic Telecom Concepts, PSTN, SS7, ISUP, ISDN, ATM, TCP/IP, MEGACO, GSM, UMTS, SIP, LTE etc.
Call Flows, Practical scenarios

Layer 2 STP, RSTP, MSTP, GVRP, MPLS, VLAN, 802.1Q, Ethernet Service, Group Mobility, Link Aggregation (LAG)
Layer 3 RIP, OSPF, BGP, IGMP, ICMP, PIM, DVMRP, QOS, IPV6

Automation: Linux, Shell, Perl, SIPP, Wireshark etc.

SAP Training Details:
ABAP ROAD MAP

1. Introduction to the SAP.

2. Basic Statements of ABAP

3. Data Dictionary
a. Tables
b. Views
c. Search Help
d. Lock Object

4. Internal Tables
a. Creating Internal table
b. Working with Internal Table
c. Control Level Processing

5. Database access

6. Modularization Technique
a. Subroutines
b. Include Program
c. Function Module
d. Macros
e. Events

7. Introduction To OOPS concept of SAP

8. Reports
a. Classical Report
b. Interactive Report

9. Module Pool Programming

10. Working with ALV Grid
a. Creating ALV Grid
b. Handling the methods and Events

11. Batch Data Communication
a. Call Transaction
b. Session Method

12. LSMW

13. ABAP Query

14. Script and Smart forms

15. Enhancement Framework
a. User Exit
b. BADI
c. Field Exit
d. Business Transaction Event
16. Remote Function Call

17. ALE
18. BAPI

Placement Preparation
Resume Preparation
Interview preparation
Mock Interview
Group Discussions
Module End Test

Faculty Details:

B.Tech Graduates from NITs and reputed institutes
More than 10 Yrs of exp in various MNCs Like (CISCO, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Global Logics, Sony, Capgemini etc.)

Next Batch:

7th Sep.
Duration Min 45 Days
7 days a week

For fees please check the above contact details.

Thanks,
Guru Kumar

M Sujatha wrote:Contact Details"

Thanks,
Sujatha M

angelbrown
Just Started
Just Started

Post by angelbrown »

LearnMax offers an end to end integrated solution with the advantage of zero capex and automated regular updates to the Enterprise. The offering allows you to deliver training content across multiple devices and platforms. LearnMax Training Solutions</a> are scalable and is not just a product offering. It is a complete workforce solution allowing for a diverse audience of learners to be targeted. http://www.kochartech.com/learnmax-2.ht ... enterprise

angelbrown
Just Started
Just Started

Post by angelbrown »

LearnMax offers an end to end integrated solution with the advantage of zero capex and automated regular updates to the Enterprise. The offering allows you to deliver training content across multiple devices and platforms. LearnMax raining Solutions are scalable and is not just a product offering. It is a complete workforce solution allowing for a diverse audience of learners to be targeted.

Code: Select all

http://www.kochartech.com/learnmax-2.html?tab=enterprise

MS Sujatha

Post by MS Sujatha »

Hi Pallab,

I have seen your interest and response to your query.
Few months back I was also searching for such kind of help from this forum.
As per my experience most of them are not suitable for you. Look people are making out money from your requirement. I have taken demo classes from many of them but thing is nobody will provide you personal guidance for your improvement. Only thing is they are just waiting for your 30000/-.
First of all what you want to learn? What you want to do after the course? Ask these questions to yourself.
Forget about the trainer and how he is providing it and where he is providing it. what you are going to gain from it. It is only promotion of others and pulling each others leg. :)

I have seen other training institutes will through some hi-fy funda to attract you :) But dont worry this training is not that much tuff :)

What I have done... I too made my mind and at last I went to Mr. Mishra at Mahadevpura. Now he is running his support center at Marathalli. He have more than 10 Yeras of experience in telecom field. He worked for many good companies like Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Ariecnt etc. How he helps others is your next question. He and few of his friends started this program. One will provide you the protocol theory, other will provide you scripting and practical (hands on practice). They have made a tool by themselves, that will work as a real time world. In most of the companies you will find the same kind of work experience. They will assist you in facing the interview. They are in talent hiring team in their companies. so he knows more about the interview. And you will see that he provides personal guidance to all of the students.

And few more thing to know about these institute is, there other trainers provide SAP training, C, C++, Unix, Linux training for freshers and experience people. So that freshers also can get good jobs compared to others.

And much required thing is the course fee, He only takes 15000/- with this much fee you will get all most all in demand protocol knowledge and scripting and practical need. I remember in our batch all most all got placed in good companies after 15 to 30 days of time frame.

His contact details: 8904050059

Hope this will reduce your confusion :) Make your mind and all the best for your future.

Thanks,
MS Sujatha

admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

For LTE/IMS testing real time training;go to 3GNets Solution Pvt Limited, Marathahalli

Detail training about Diameter, SIP, IMS, VoLTE, LTE (PHY,MAC,RLC,PDCP,RRC,NAS)

Real IMS Server to play around

Arunkumar

Post by Arunkumar »

Thanks to this forum,

I had contacted many institutes, found that every one is money minded.
Finally contacted Mr Mishra, He was polite despite having more than 10 yrs experience. his reviews are also good. i made my mind and going join him for theory, practical, scripting that too with only 15K.

Thanks,
Arun
MS Sujatha wrote:Hi Pallab,

I have seen your interest and response to your query.
Few months back I was also searching for such kind of help from this forum.
As per my experience most of them are not suitable for you. Look people are making out money from your requirement. I have taken demo classes from many of them but thing is nobody will provide you personal guidance for your improvement. Only thing is they are just waiting for your 30000/-.
First of all what you want to learn? What you want to do after the course? Ask these questions to yourself.
Forget about the trainer and how he is providing it and where he is providing it. what you are going to gain from it. It is only promotion of others and pulling each others leg. :)

I have seen other training institutes will through some hi-fy funda to attract you :) But dont worry this training is not that much tuff :)

What I have done... I too made my mind and at last I went to Mr. Mishra at Mahadevpura. Now he is running his support center at Marathalli. He have more than 10 Yeras of experience in telecom field. He worked for many good companies like Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Ariecnt etc. How he helps others is your next question. He and few of his friends started this program. One will provide you the protocol theory, other will provide you scripting and practical (hands on practice). They have made a tool by themselves, that will work as a real time world. In most of the companies you will find the same kind of work experience. They will assist you in facing the interview. They are in talent hiring team in their companies. so he knows more about the interview. And you will see that he provides personal guidance to all of the students.

And few more thing to know about these institute is, there other trainers provide SAP training, C, C++, Unix, Linux training for freshers and experience people. So that freshers also can get good jobs compared to others.

And much required thing is the course fee, He only takes 15000/- with this much fee you will get all most all in demand protocol knowledge and scripting and practical need. I remember in our batch all most all got placed in good companies after 15 to 30 days of time frame.

His contact details: 8904050059

Hope this will reduce your confusion :) Make your mind and all the best for your future.

Thanks,
MS Sujatha

mahesh89

Post by mahesh89 »

Hi Fnds this is Mahesh. I was searching for good institute on Protocol testing n even did the course paying Rs30000 but i found very poor knowledge of practicals as well as real envirment Knowledge.So i`ll suggest u fnd try to contact MR.MISHRA.Where i found myself better.
best of luck

sameer_blr

Post by sameer_blr »

Hi All,

Do join Genius Institute who provides real time telecom testing. This is run by qualifies testers from industry who have got in-depth knowledge of the domain. 11-12 weeks of Interactive & Complete Training with Project @ 25K. This fee is quite competitive and moreover the students/learners do not have to repent after paying the money.

Regards,
Sameer