telecom protocol testing course

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
akhil

Re: telecom protocol testing course

Post by akhil »

iptestlabs in Bangalore have good infra for LTE/IMS training .if somebody looking for the training they can contact them.

Sharathshah
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Sharathshah »

Can anyone provide the adress of Genius institue for telecom protocol testing.

sujit

Post by sujit »

GO FOR MOHANTY SIR.HE IS BEST

Sharathshah
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Sharathshah »

Can anyone help me to find genius institute adress.

rudra.prasad389
Just Started
Just Started

Post by rudra.prasad389 »

Rudra wrote:Hi,

I am having real time experience of protocol testing on LTE . I will give only practical exposure to different tools. U can reach me on my id rudraprasad234@rediffmail.com/8884327444

sravani

Post by sravani »

as far as i know iptestlabs marathalli is one of the institute in bangalore who provides telecom protocol testin with practicals.i am not sure about other providing practicals.

rajib

telecom protocol testing course

Post by rajib »

Hi all

Need some information regarding a telecom protocol testing - automation ( LTE - RRC MAC S1AP) majorly on air interface on the network side. Is there anyone( professional working in the same domain ) in bangalore who provides training

nimit

Post by nimit »

Hi Rajib,

Join iptestlabs bangalore.I heard its one of the best institute in bangalore for LTe training.
rajib wrote:Hi all

Need some information regarding a telecom protocol testing - automation ( LTE - RRC MAC S1AP) majorly on air interface on the network side. Is there anyone( professional working in the same domain ) in bangalore who provides training

Swathi

Telecom protocol testing course

Post by Swathi »

Hi.. Friends I joined in asit for telecom protocol testing really it was a very good institute I learned a lot now I am very good at telecom protocol testing.

RAVINDRA

Post by RAVINDRA »

HI,TELL ME ABOUT ASIT

priyank_645

Post by priyank_645 »

i had joined iptestlabs in hyderabad but was very unsatisfied with the quality of teaching, ultimately i ended up loossing my money nd wasting my time since nobody from our batch ever got place. when i moved to bangalore i got trained under a person ,who is working profeesional with approx 6+ yrs of work exp who guided me at each and every step towards placement moreover he has a small batch size due to which he gives a personal attention to every student and doesnt mind explaining things till we understand.i must say i was fortunate to get the right guidance under him. if you are intrested you cn reach him on his email id: championsoftelecom@gmail.com

priyank_645

Post by priyank_645 »

priyank_645 wrote:i had joined iptestlabs in hyderabad but was very unsatisfied with the quality of teaching, ultimately i ended up loossing my money nd wasting my time since nobody from our batch ever got place. when i moved to bangalore i got trained under a person ,who is working profeesional with approx 6+ yrs of work exp who guided me at each and every step towards placement moreover he has a small batch size due to which he gives a personal attention to every student and doesnt mind explaining things till we understand.i must say i was fortunate to get the right guidance under him. if you are intrested you cn reach him on his email id: championsoftelecom@gmail.com
i would also like to add, that one must not join so callled institutes and learn from a working professional , coz these institutes know only to make money and not train candidates.

shankar

Post by shankar »

I Think if u r real priyank u r misleading people.IPtestlabs has no branch in Hyderabad and they have only branch in Marathalli Bangalore.Its a institute started by 4-5 real time professionals working In Cisco/Ericson/Juniper/ARICENT.They all having 10+ years of exp giving training.They have practical labs for hands on. I am taking training there and i am very very happy with there teaching method and practicals. I joined there because so many of my friends placed after taking training there.i ma writing this because people are spreading lies about iptestlabs.
check there website www.iptestlabs.com and check the contacts you can see where they have branches.

priyank_645 wrote:
priyank_645 wrote:i had joined iptestlabs in hyderabad but was very unsatisfied with the quality of teaching, ultimately i ended up loossing my money nd wasting my time since nobody from our batch ever got place. when i moved to bangalore i got trained under a person ,who is working profeesional with approx 6+ yrs of work exp who guided me at each and every step towards placement moreover he has a small batch size due to which he gives a personal attention to every student and doesnt mind explaining things till we understand.i must say i was fortunate to get the right guidance under him. if you are intrested you cn reach him on his email id: championsoftelecom@gmail.com
i would also like to add, that one must not join so callled institutes and learn from a working professional , coz these institutes know only to make money and not train candidates.

kuldeep

Post by kuldeep »

i am completely agree with sankar.i am an old student of iptestlabs and now working in a MNC in Noida.they dont have any branch in HYD.

priyank_645

Post by priyank_645 »

well,ip tets labs was or is a institute in begumpet in hyderabad , but am not sure if they are the same group here in bangalore.