telecom protocol testing course

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
Praveen123

Re: telecom protocol testing course

Post by Praveen123 »

Phone No got changed. New no is 9900609875. I have seen Mishra never market himself. He only takes 4-5 ppl per batch and never run more than one batch. Thank you Mishra Sir you made my life for intense guidelines and valuable suggestions. I will come some time and meet you for sure.
Sudheer_ptl wrote:Agreed.

Contact Details:
sameer_blr wrote:Hi All,

Do join Genius Institute who provides real time telecom testing. This is run by qualifies testers from industry who have got in-depth knowledge of the domain. 11-12 weeks of Interactive & Complete Training with Project @ 25K. This fee is quite competitive and moreover the students/learners do not have to repent after paying the money.

Regards,
Sameer

raghu

Post by raghu »

Yeh sale ko dekho.. MNC tere baap ka hai ?? jo tu call arange karlega.. R U into HR ?? or any consultancy business . how can u arange calls from any MNC.. is the requirement of any MNC is on your demand.. dont bias needy people like this and dont play with their money GOD will not forgive you. shame on you...

Rudra wrote:Hi,

I am having real time experience of protocol testing on LTE . I can arrange interviews for thefor the MNC. Iwill give only practical exposure to different tools. U can reach me on my gmail id rudra.prasad389@gmail.com/8884327444

Praveen1234

Post by Praveen1234 »

Phone No got changed. New no is 9900609875.
Sudheer_ptl wrote:Agreed.

Contact Details:
sameer_blr wrote:Hi All,

Do join Genius Institute who provides real time telecom testing. This is run by qualifies testers from industry who have got in-depth knowledge of the domain. 11-12 weeks of Interactive & Complete Training with Project @ 25K. This fee is quite competitive and moreover the students/learners do not have to repent after paying the money.

Regards,
Sameer

charishma
Just Started
Just Started

Post by charishma »

Hi Rajesh,

I am having 6.5 work experience in IT,, i m planning to learn protocol testing
Now the genuis intitute is closed .. i met mishra last week but i dont he is the person or not

if u have his contact nuumber pls share

charishma
Just Started
Just Started

Post by charishma »

Could anyone please give me any information about Protocol testing as this is a complete new domain for me....has any one learnt protocol testing from MISHRA???...I have some queries to ask...would be realy helpfull if you could share the phone numner or email id.
Please consider this as a personal request.

Thanks in advance.

being human

Post by being human »

Hi Charisma, if u want to contact Mishra sir, his mail id is championsoftelecom@gmail.com.
Guys donot join so called institutes..99% of them are there to fool people. after doing the cousre from one institue in kormangla(Tech medhas) who guarantted palcement..leave about placement they cant even teach properly.. i came across Mishra Sir he is an expert in telecom a very good exp.and provides all necessary guidance to anyone who approaches him. you can appraoch him via his mail id.
I cant share his number publically here since i dont know how comfortable would he be with that.

charishma
Just Started
Just Started

Post by charishma »

can some one suggest which is the good institute to learn protocol testing

ajeet920
Just Started
Just Started

Post by ajeet920 »

hi,
i m ajeet.i have total 10 months exp with ericsson in NOC .I want to do telecom protocol testing course.is this much experience is sufficient to do protocol testing course?Which is the best training centre at bangalore according to placement?will my exp help me to get a good job after finishing of this course?
pls suggest...

nikhil_gupta

Post by nikhil_gupta »

as far as i know iptestlabs is a good training institute for protocol testing.I know they are only one in Bangalore who have practical lab for VOIP and LTE.every Saturday they have demo class.you can attend there and clarify ur doubts.

ajeet920 wrote:hi,
i m ajeet.i have total 10 months exp with ericsson in NOC .I want to do telecom protocol testing course.is this much experience is sufficient to do protocol testing course?Which is the best training centre at bangalore according to placement?will my exp help me to get a good job after finishing of this course?
pls suggest...

ravindra

Post by ravindra »

Hi i am ravindra ,working in ttsl as a bss engineer, having 4 year of exp in telecom i want to know about telecom protocol testing tell me the best institutes in Bangalore which provides training for telecom protocol testing

tejas

Post by tejas »

join iptestlabs marathahalli.its a good institute for protocol testing.i am writing becoz of my personal exp.

Nuashad

Post by Nuashad »

About 3GNets :

Address:
Bangalore: Marathahalli– #1, 2nd Floor, VR Chambers, Kadubisanahalli, Outer Ring Road, (Between Aricent& JP Morgan Building), Bangalore,
Tel:+91 80 40932221 OR +91 9886060606 OR +91 8123960262.

Delhi: Inception Academy,A Unit of Redefine Dimensions Consulting Pvt. Ltd.,101 R G Square, I. P.Extension, Patparganj,Delhi 110092 India
Tel.: +91-11- 45037430
Mob.: +91-8510020163

Thrown out by reputed companies such as Teleca symphony n many start companies by knowing there fake. Because they download all relevent materials from internet n put 3gnet institutes logo.
Dont have license tools for training students on protocol testing in LTE/UMTS/WCDMA.
Since from 2011, many students from north india n from karnataka, andra , tamil nadu, got cheated by paying huge Amount 40,000/- with there assurance of job in reputed companies Aricent, LnT, Rohde & Schwarz, Huawie, IBM.

Surya Patar Munda , Saurabh Sandilya , this are the two idiots who running the companies n cheating innocent peoples. they are so good in trapping many MNC companies for training package on LTE/UMTS.

Use more of commercials tactics to fool freshers students.Explain the importance of job in Telecom in LTE/UMTS/WCDMA.
Attract more students by showing fake previous placement record, which as not happened.
They visited so many engineering colleges in around Bangalore to there campus for pre training and smart enough fool placement officers in bangalore colleges .

Prathap

Post by Prathap »

About 3gnets : http://www.3gnets.in/ 3G Network Solutions

Address:
Bangalore: Marathahalli– #1, 2nd Floor, VR Chambers, Kadubisanahalli, Outer Ring Road, (Between Aricent& JP Morgan Building), Bangalore,
Tel:+91 80 40932221 OR +91 9886060606 OR +91 8123960262.

Delhi: Inception Academy,A Unit of Redefine Dimensions Consulting Pvt. Ltd.,101 R G Square, I. P.Extension, Patparganj,Delhi 110092 India
Tel.: +91-11- 45037430
Mob.: +91-8510020163.

Its a fake institutes training on LTE/UMTS/WCDMA by assurance of job in stratup n MNC company. They dont have real time experience on LTE protocol coding on C/Linux nor in testing tools which cost lakh of rupee for licences . they dont hav any infrastructure for developer and testers . later in the middle of my course i came to know about this cheaters by seniors.

Surya Patar Munda Saurabh Sandilya , dont have real time experice on LTE training nor on coding in C/C++. they dont know basic of C/C++ , unix,

Santil

Post by Santil »

About 3G Network Solutions - 3gnets : http://www.3gnets.in/

Address:

They are more money minded peoples, Surya Patar Munda and Saurabh Sandilya and there trainers, these two people dont have real time experience in telecom domain in Development and testings. many of my seniors have cheated from this institutes, A

As this institutes located in the heart of IT hub very near to ITPL-Bangalore, many freshers, employee switching domain to develpment/Testings got cheated from them.

Many of Bangalore students got cheated from this institutes , who dont have proper percentage, with lots of hope they joined institutes by end of course they came to know truth.

main important thing is , they dont allow newly joined or freshers to meet seniors who are about to complete course. bcoz they knw the truth , they just arrange some fake interview from small useless companies like them.

Nuashad

Post by Nuashad »

About 3G Network Solutions - 3gnets : http://www.3gnets.in/

Address:
Thrown out by reputed companies such as Teleca symphony n many start companies by knowing there fake. Because they download all relevent materials from internet n put 3gnet institutes logo.
Dont have license tools for training students on protocol testing in LTE/UMTS/WCDMA.
Since from 2011, many students from north india n from karnataka, andra , tamil nadu, got cheated by paying huge Amount 40,000/- with there assurance of job in reputed companies Aricent, LnT, Rohde & Schwarz, Huawie, IBM.

Surya Patar Munda , Saurabh Sandilya , this are the two idiots who running the companies n cheating innocent peoples. they are so good in trapping many MNC companies for training package on LTE/UMTS.

Use more of commercials tactics to fool freshers students.Explain the importance of job in Telecom in LTE/UMTS/WCDMA.
Attract more students by showing fake previous placement record, which as not happened.
They visited so many engineering colleges in around Bangalore to there campus for pre training and smart enough fool placement officers in bangalore colleges .

Dont have real time experience for trainers on coding C/unix developments, Protocol testing, institutes As institutes located in the heart of IT hub very near to ITPL-Bangalore, they cheated lot many freshers , employee of many companies. there main targets are students who have less % and employee who wants to change domain to Telecom testings and developments .

Please