telecom protocol testing course

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
priyank_645

Re: telecom protocol testing course

Post by priyank_645 »

priyank_645 wrote:well,ip tets labs was or is a institute in begumpet in hyderabad , but am not sure if they are the same group here in bangalore.
i had been there almost 3.5 yrs back, when i did training in hyd

swati

Post by swati »

Heard a Lot About Mohanty Sir.So i Joined There.he teaches so well.he also dont even charges his course fees unless u get a job.strictly listen what he is asking and work accordingly then definitely u will get placed.he is staying in marathali near dental college.

Kranti Pinna

Post by Kranti Pinna »

Mishra Sir and Subhransu Sir are running the class at BTM 1st stage near BTM petrol pump.
Good news is that they had developed an automation frame work by using their automation server you can do practical stuff with your own smart phone and check the network traces.
you can compare both theory and practical, the way people work in their office the same way you can test, find defects, log defects, check defect severity etc. Its just like working in a office rather then a feeling like a company.
I liked their way of testing and finding defects in front of us. It gave me a great lesson and moral boost.

Please visit their place who need to gain knowledge. Those who are interested in short cut way to get job, this institute is not for you.

Contact details: 9900609875/ 9900048764

BR,
Kranti
Praveen123 wrote:Phone No got changed. New no is 9900609875. I have seen Mishra never market himself. He only takes 4-5 ppl per batch and never run more than one batch. Thank you Mishra Sir you made my life for intense guidelines and valuable suggestions. I will come some time and meet you for sure.
Sudheer_ptl wrote:Agreed.

Contact Details:
sameer_blr wrote:Hi All,

Do join Genius Institute who provides real time telecom testing. This is run by qualifies testers from industry who have got in-depth knowledge of the domain. 11-12 weeks of Interactive & Complete Training with Project @ 25K. This fee is quite competitive and moreover the students/learners do not have to repent after paying the money.

Regards,
Sameer

akash

Post by akash »

I studied protocol testing from Kumar sir. It was really very useful.Our batch had only 5 people and with the Guidance of Kumar sir we configured the entire VOIP network from scratch:switch,router,server running vmware & cisco PBX .

I don't think anybody else can provide such a practical training for VOIP network and protocol testing.
His number is 9886639908.
I think it is better to go to experienced individual trainers rather than institutes.

viswes_rao
Just Started
Just Started

Post by viswes_rao »

Hi Sujatha,

can i have ur no...so that i can discuss reg the protocol testing course.I have visited so many institutes real time trainers.i am not finding the right one.

Please suggest me

saraswati

Post by saraswati »

iptestlabs training institute is best in Bangalore. i am writing from my personal exp.

viswes_rao
Just Started
Just Started

Post by viswes_rao »

swati wrote:Heard a Lot About Mohanty Sir.So i Joined There.he teaches so well.he also dont even charges his course fees unless u get a job.strictly listen what he is asking and work accordingly then definitely u will get placed.he is staying in marathali near dental college.
can u pleasse send the mohanty no,so i can contact him.my no is 9538898683

mahash

Post by mahash »

I attended demo class at VOIP Guru institute and the faculty was very good.

I want to attend Mohanty sir's demo class also and decide where to join.Please give me his contact number.

rakesh_kundu

Post by rakesh_kundu »

Hi friends,

what about iptestlabs marathalli ?i head very good feedback about iptestlabs ?my friends are suggesting me to join there ? i am confused where to join please suggest ?

thanks in advance.
rakesh

mahash

Post by mahash »

rakesh_kundu wrote:Hi friends,

what about iptestlabs marathalli ?i head very good feedback about iptestlabs ?my friends are suggesting me to join there ? i am confused where to join please suggest ?

thanks in advance.
rakesh
Hi rakesh,

You should attend demo classes in all institutes and then decide based on your experience.Don't join based on others feedback.I have attended demo in three institutes (VOIP Guru,3G networks & Maxtec) and waiting for Mohanty sir's class.

rakesh_kundu

Post by rakesh_kundu »

Hi Mahash,

Thanks for the info .i joined iptestlabs after all my inquiry. i head very negative review about mohanty in marathalli.
mahash wrote:
rakesh_kundu wrote:Hi friends,

thanks in advance.
rakesh
Hi rakesh,

You should attend demo classes in all institutes and then decide based on your experience.Don't join based on others feedback.I have attended demo in three institutes (VOIP Guru,3G networks & Maxtec) and waiting for Mohanty sir's class.

atebytetechnologies

protocol testing course

Post by atebytetechnologies »

Hi am kumar here,Giving training for protocol testing,please interested call me at +918861375912,for more details visit website:www.atebytetechnologies.in

simontini

Post by simontini »

Rajatpanda wrote:All,
Please be aware that this is not the number of Soubhagya but of some cheat who wants to use his name.

Right now there isn't any training conducted by him.

simontini

Post by simontini »

Hi

Can i know if Mr. Soubhagya Ravi Jena is still conducting protocol testing classes. If Yes how can i contact him.

karbhaghay

Post by karbhaghay »

shobhagya sir is out of counrty and he will back next year.i am his brothers friend and got info from him.people in the name of sobhagya sir cheating people.be aware of them.