telecom protocol testing course

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
pallab59@gmail.com
Just Started
Just Started

telecom protocol testing course

Post by pallab59@gmail.com »

i m pallab.i have total 2 yr 5 months exp in telecom domain like rf engr,bts engr,site engr.I want to do telecom protocol testing course.Which is the best training centre at bangalore according to placement?will my telecom exp help me to get a good job after finishing of this course?pls help me.waiting for ur valuable rpl....

kotesh

Re: telecom protocol testing course

Post by kotesh »

Hi Pallab,
Please don't join any so called "Training cum placement" institute in Bangalore. They just download PPT materials from internet with some tutor who has actually not worked on real time testing. No telecom company comes for any placement to these companies.

My suggestion is to get trained from professionals who have real time industry experience. You may contact Mr.Ravi. He stays in BTM but I think he is abroad now. You can also contact Mr.Shiva. He stays in Domlur. Shiva sir is an expert. I think he starts his next batch in Jan. You may contact him at: 7829275519

tcloud

Post by tcloud »

HI pallab,

I AM BET , no one will provide you training on LTE & TTCN3 training other than TCLOUD ,

a bright future is waiting for you as a PROTOCOL TESTER.........

We are giving the training on ADVANCED TELECOM PROTOCOL(UMTS & LTE) TESTING and DEVELOPMENT ,ON-LINE training facility is also available...........

Trainer have 10+ years of real time experience(WORKED AS A ARCHITECT with N.S.N) and doing corporate training's with WIPRO and IBM ..........

we r covering end to end in telecommunications. Apart from Corporate Training Giving Training to WHO HAVE 2+ YEARS Of experience in RF ENGG, OSS/BSS/NSS SWITCH ENGG, O & M ENGG, PLANING ENGG, COMMISSIONING ENGG, INSTALLATION ENGG, NETWORKING ENGG, TECHNICAL SUPPORTED ENGG,network optimization ENGG, GSM / GPRS DEVELOPERS/ TESTERS,etc.................

we are starting with Basic OSI ,TCP/IP (Because LTE(4G) Based on IP Transport),GSM,GPRS {till with in 2 weeks},major concentration on UMTS & LTE [each and every protocol in UMTS & LTE, right now the job market is on umts & lte ,Example: UMTS HANDSET PROTOCOL TESTING, CONFORMENCE TESTING,REGRESSION TESTING,LTE INTERFACE TESTING, LTE PROTOCOL TESTING ], 2 days back 1 got placed in SAMSUNG with 7 lacpa, 1 got placed in ARICENT with 6.8 laCpa, where ever you go you will defiantly find a TCLOUD STUDENT OVER THERE.

EX: NSN, ALCATEL, TELECA, IP.ACCESS, SMARTPLAY , ARICENT, SASKEN, L & T, WIPRO, IBM , ESSAR etc...........

COURSE DURATION is 3 months( why because lot of portion( each and every protocol) and u will be equalent to 3 to 5years of experince),friendly suggetion that dont look at duration time try to get more and more, y because in companies you will never get the cfhance to work on each and every protocol, they will give you 1 or 2 protocols only............

COURSE FEES: 30,000 /-

if u want to attend the demo class please be ready on morning 7.30 am. all the students were employees from different companies like NSN ,RELIANCE, HUWAI etc... those have to go there offices, class will be upto 9'o clock..........

NO NEED TO PAY FOR FIRST 7 CLASSES, IF YOU ARE FEELING COMFORTABLE WITH THE TRAINING, THEN ONLY YOU CAN CONTINUE OTHERWISE JUST DROP.

If u want to attend on-line training class or want to take training in HYDERBAD, just call us on
+91 9666921555/ 9666941555.

Sanjeev123

Post by Sanjeev123 »

Be Aware that TCloud doesn't provide any kind of projects or information on projects that are carried out in office.

Without project or resume you will not get any calls and there is no use in having knowledge.

So there is no use in spending 30K and learning some theories that are available in internet.

All the LTE and UMTS specifications are available on internet. www.3gpp.org

skumar

Post by skumar »

plz. describe about bts & bsc testing...

Eswar

telecom protocol testing(UMTS Testing)

Post by Eswar »

Hii friends...i want to know about protocol tesing real time training in bangalore...Protocol testing like RRC,RLC,MAC in UMTS..If any body r teaching real time training means plz tel me..that is help full to me..
if u know means mail to kiranpt09@gmail.com

sandip

Post by sandip »

Hi All,
If u want to explore ur carrier as a protocol testing Engg then u can take the course from Partha sir. I got training from him and right now i am in Aricent gurgaon. I think he stopped giving training. But u can contact him @9731262086.
He used to give training on some testing tools like QXDM, wireshark and some other tools to capture the messages in air interface as well as in the server interface.
Thanks,
Sandip

nani123
Just Started
Just Started

Post by nani123 »

HI, I am Hemanth and i have 2.3yrs experience as NOC engineer. Now i am Planning to do course on telecom protocol testing in bangalore. Can any one guide me in choosing the right trainer pls............

sameer
Just Started
Just Started

Post by sameer »

Hi Pallab,
Please don't join any so called "Training cum placement" institute in Bangalore. They just download PPT materials from internet with some tutor who has actually not worked on real time testing. No telecom company comes for any placement to these companies.

My suggestion is to get trained from professionals who have real time industry experience. You may contact Mr.soubhagya. He stays in marathalli . You may contact him at: 9379480414

Rajatpanda

Post by Rajatpanda »

All,
Please be aware that this is not the number of Soubhagya but of some cheat who wants to use his name.

Right now there isn't any training conducted by him.

Rajcse09

Post by Rajcse09 »

sameer wrote:Hi Pallab,

My suggestion is to get trained from professionals who have real time industry experience. You may contact Mr.soubhagya. He stays in marathalli . You may contact him at: 9379480414

Please give me his address and contact number if he changed,, i want to join his classes
waiting for your reply mail me to this id : rajcse09@gmail.com

Thanks,
Raju

VarunM
Just Started
Just Started

Post by VarunM »

LearnMax is one of the largest offering in Learning and Knowledge management solutions for the ever changing world of Data Services where there is a constant need to understand technology terms like 3G, 2G, GPRS/EDGE, HSPA, WiMax, LTE, etc.

VarunM
Just Started
Just Started

Post by VarunM »

chinuvally
Just Started
Just Started

Post by chinuvally »

Hi All

Please don't believe on below false messages/numbers...... those are fake numbers..
Mr. Soubhagya is still in Foreign.

Thanks

Rajcse09 wrote:

Please give me his address and contact number if he changed,, i want to join his classes
waiting for your reply mail me to this id : rajcse09@gmail.com

Thanks,
Raju

Raghav

Post by Raghav »

Hi All,

These people are fake.They are doing their advertisement on the name of Soubhagya.
Dont go for this.Soubhagya is not her,he is in abroad.

Regards,
Raghav