telecom protocol testing course

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
manoj007divakar
Just Started
Just Started

Re: telecom protocol testing course

Post by manoj007divakar »

Hello
Does any buddy told me the Full name of Mr. Mishra because in lots of post i have seen that he have 10+ year exp or in some post 6+ year exp, some buddy told me that he gave the training he is also mishra but he have only 6 year exp including telecom sec and protocol testing exp.
Also i want to do Protocol testing is this beneficial for me because i have 6 year experience in telecom sec as a RF engineer.

Regards,
Uma Charan Divakar

Rajesh777
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Rajesh777 »

Hi Uma, in my opinion you should go for Mishra sir, though I didn't do the course but one of my friend did the course and got the job last year..ialso wanted to join but I moved to Hyderabad that time.
I think that is what matters that after the course we get the job.. he doesn't know his full name but his name is Mishra sir with mail id championsoftelecom@gmail.com
And for ur career related queries he can only guide you better.

Shiva
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Shiva »

Hi Uma, since u r in telecom and u r going for telecom protocol testing ur all ur experience will be considered

Shweta P
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Shweta P »

Hi
Check out Talenteye training .Website- www.talenteye.in My brother took telecom Testing training there and working now at Polycom, Hyderabad. They are good and faculty have good experience.