Best Training Institute in Bangalore for JAVA/J2EE

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
shivnag89
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Best Training Institute in Bangalore for JAVA/J2EE

Post by shivnag89 »

Hello Friends I am Shiva

I have completed my course in JSPIDERS in JJS4 batch. Now i got placed in company called
Source one.

I am glad to say about the teaching of JSPIDERS & SHISHIRA sir teaching. He is the no. one faculty
who teaches java/j2ee in very good way. He was giving n no. of examples i was very much intrested
to attend his classes. But one thing is he should maintain correct timings.

Before joining JSPIDERS i was very much week in communication as well in technical after i join here
there is lot of improvement in me.

The mockup interview's was very usefull because of that i cleared my interview in Source One.

I am glad to thank SHISHIRA sir.

Thank you Sir

basavraj
Just Started
Just Started

Post by basavraj »

Yes SHISHIRA sir is the best i too learned with him, He was a ocean of java. If you want to learn java and want to do job on java then you need to learn with SHISHIRA BHAT, I'm leaving his no. you can contact him 9980517008.

rahul.y19
Just Started
Just Started

Post by rahul.y19 »

Really frndzz SHISHIRA sir is awesome, can't express his experience in words, He's very calm and clarifies each and every queries of students. He'll make us to practice there itself and also he'll conduct mockup interview every Sunday this leads us to success. If u willing to learn java call this no:9980517008 (SHISHIRA BHAT)

rajeshnair
Just Started
Just Started

Post by rajeshnair »

Hi guys,

I learned from my favorite sir Mr.SHISHIRA BHAT, He taught me java very well bcoz of that today i was working in one of the top MNC's. He gives real world examples for each and every concept in java. No one else can teach like him. He's a "JAVA GURU". If you want to learn java go to SHISHIRA sir's class. Already SHISHIRA sir's contact no is in this thread once again I'm leaving his contact no: 9980517008 (SHISHIRA BHAT).

rohithkanna
Just Started
Just Started

Post by rohithkanna »

The best trainer i have ever seen till now is SHISHIRA sir, He gives real world examples for each and every concept of java. As above told non IT student can learn java from his guidance. Thanks for my friend who suggest me to join his institute. Contact SHISHIRA sir (9980517008) and change your career.

yashraj
Just Started
Just Started

Post by yashraj »

Hi,
My friend told me about SHISHIRA sir and his way of teaching. I'm impressed with his words and i made a try by joining his class. Wow he's awsome i'm impressed in the first class itself, he'll compare java concepts with real world. He was genius in teaching. If you need to learn java then contact (9980517008) him without doubt SHISHIRA sir is the right person for it.

ramdev
Just Started
Just Started

Post by ramdev »

Hi SHISHIRA sir is the very best faculty, my brother studied under him only, So he suggested me to join for SHISHIRA sir class. He gives all real world examples which makes us to remember things in a proper way. If you want to learn please contact him (9980517008).

vijirockz
Just Started
Just Started

Post by vijirockz »

Shishira sir is the best in java teaching field, He also guides us how to understand the concept and how to practice. If we attend his class and follow his guidelines we can easily clear the OCJP certification. What else should i tell more than this. If you want to clear OCJP certification the attend SHISHIRA sir class. (9980517008) SHISHIRA BHAT

krishna.mayur
Just Started
Just Started

Post by krishna.mayur »

Hi,
According to me SHISHIRA sir is the best trainer. He gives a real world examples for each and every java concept. By listening his examples even a Non-IT student can learn java and become a Java Programmer. If you want more details please give a call to this no he'll give more details to you.
Ph:9980517008 (SHISHIRA BHAT)

raghu.ram
Just Started
Just Started

Post by raghu.ram »

SHISHIRA sir is the best trainer for java, he trains very well so that everyone can learn java. He'll give a real world examples for each and every java concept. If you want to learn java contact SHISHIRA BHAT (9980517008)

moorthy.krishna
Just Started
Just Started

Post by moorthy.krishna »

Hi,
SHISHIRA sir is the best trainer for java. If you want to learn java please contact 9980517008 (SHISHIRA SIR). After i attended his class i earned my OCJP certification. SHISHIRA sir helped me in getting this. Thank you SHISHIRA sir.

krishna.murali
Just Started
Just Started

Post by krishna.murali »

Hi, This is Krishna i'm here to share my experience with SHISHIRA sir. He was a good faculty, The way he teaches is understandable by any student. We can easily clear OCJP certification after attending his class. More than this what else should i say. If you want to become OCJP certified then contact SHISHIRA sir (9980517008)

Shruthi Mandya

Post by Shruthi Mandya »

The Java training in JDOT Technologies is awesome. I got thorough knowledge of SQL, Core Java, J2EE and frameworks like Struts & Hibernate etc. Even though I am 2011 pass-out, JDOT provided me interview opportunities and placed me in Quadwave as a software engineer. I am really thankful to JDOT for bringing major change in my life.

Shruthi

Mahalakshmi Belagam

Post by Mahalakshmi Belagam »

JDOT is the best choice for the people who want to become professional JAVA developers... Raghavendra sir teaches excellently... He covers each and every topic of core java and advance java by taking sufficient time with maximum examples (including real life examples). Just after finishing my course They placed me in Tayana software company with very good package.

Mahalakshmi

TalentSprint
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by TalentSprint »

For professional and Advanced Industry Certification, Java, Advanced Java, PRO Java, ACE Java courses contact talentsprint. http://www.talentsprint.com/

TechnoChoice offers industry-focused training targeting the employment opportunities for professionals. With innovative pedagogical techniques and practical tools, we impart quality education. Our experienced instructors and top infrastructural facilities ensure quality and effective training.

New Batches are stating for all Freshers Graduates. Hurry Up login to website Register Now and Visit:facebook.com/talentsprint

Address:
Bangalore - Jayanagar
121/24, 7th B Main, 30th Cross,
4th Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore - 560011
Phone: 080 41 70 9232,
Mobile :900 854 4333 ,900 886 0333
COURSE : IT & BANKING

Bangalore - Marathahalli
Suit 6, Sigma Arcade,
No. 227/70-A and 227/70-B
Old Airport Road, Marathahalli Village,