CEGONSOFT FAKE CONSULTANCY COMPANY

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
champaraman
Just Started
Just Started

CEGONSOFT FAKE CONSULTANCY COMPANY

Post by champaraman »

BEWARE. Don't join this fake institute.

FRAUDSTERS these people are. When I joined Malleswaram branch, they asked me to pay an advance of Rs. 2000/-. The consultant(who was guiding me through the admission process) said that my classes will start a day after I pay my first installment of Rs. 8000. I paid so and waited for their call for next 2 days. I didn't receive any call. After that they stopped answering my calls. This annoyed me and I went to the institute and fought with them to start my class. After 15 days, they some how managed to get me classes for JavaScript. In the mean time according to their process, I paid the fees of Rs. 19, 000/-.

After the classes they said that they will revert to me when next batch will be available after 10 days(approx.). Again, xxxxxxxxxx CALL from them. Not even picking up my call. I went to institute and fought again. I asked them to refund my money.

They refused and not even were giving me classes. I took 20-25 visits to this bloody institute(requesting, fighting, shouting). But these idiots didn't give me classes nor money. I had total lose of Rs. 27, 000/-. It is not only in my case there are many students who are facing this kind of problems.

Open your eyes. Get the CEO and employees arrested for cheating and spoiling career of so many people.