LTE/VOLTE/SIP/IMS PROVIDED BY WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGIES

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
Amrit
Just Started
Just Started

Re: LTE/VOLTE/SIP/IMS PROVIDED BY WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGIES

Post by Amrit »

when i came to bangalore i have attend many demo classes with several institute but the good response I got from this Institute only. I Joined here and completed my protocol testing training with a good trainer who is having more than 10 yrs experience in this field . I am more satisfied with this Institute.

laxmichandra
Just Started
Just Started

Post by laxmichandra »

Best institution for protocol testing in Bangalore. Faculty are very good and his teaching process is excellent.

Ashok kumar
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Ashok kumar »

i am continuing PROTOCOL TESTING course at WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGY. I found best faculty with good teaching skill here.I think this is the best institute for PROTOCOL TESTING in bangalore

prasanth
Just Started
Just Started

Post by prasanth »

Recently I have joined this institute for protocol testing course, 3 months course duration. I am comfortable in timings .They provided me the study materials for better understanding. I am satisfied with their training.

priya sharma
Just Started
Just Started

Post by priya sharma »

Hiii i joined wirelessmobi technology institute for protocol testing training course, the faculty is quite experienced and supportive too. i got placed too after this training...so go ahead....this institute trains you well enough.

k.karthick
Just Started
Just Started

Post by k.karthick »

i am doing my protocol testing training here i got a good knowledge in this subject ,after training i got a job . Thank u wirelessmobi technology once again for the excellent training provided by you.

nayan kumar
Just Started
Just Started

Post by nayan kumar »

Excellent training. Well coordinated and conducted. The trainer is articulate and has a lot of industry experience and is able to simplify complex details with easy examples. I recommend it to all looking for a world class training experience

altaf
Just Started
Just Started

Post by altaf »

i have visited almost 15-20 training institutes in marathalli and find wirelessmobi technology is best one out of them.they have real projects and faculties is very very good.

basavana
Just Started
Just Started

Post by basavana »

I learn PROTOCOL TESTING OF VOIP & IMS.The trainer teach EXCELLENT.I will say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for trainer.
AND WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGY institute ADMINISTRATORS.

wajid
Just Started
Just Started

Post by wajid »

Hi Guys,

If you are looking for getting trained for Telecom protocol testing specially in IMS/VoLte, please go for WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGY. The trainer is really good with all the aspects of IMS/SIP/VoLte/TAS & the Way of teaching, his knowledge , way of convincing all are superb. Trainer is very supportive with all sort of assistance.

srinivash
Just Started
Just Started

Post by srinivash »

Hi all,I am happy to announce that I got a job today. All thanks to sameer sir for providing me a kind of training which helped me to get a job. The training gave me a good practical Exposure into the protocol testing domain.he explain things very effectively with good real time examples.

soumya
Just Started
Just Started

Post by soumya »

I have completed protocol testing training at WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGY institute.The course really helped to have a good understanding of protocol testing . The 3month course is really good with a lot of real time scenarios which helps to crack any interview easily.I hope to got placed in an mnc soon after the course. I would strongly recommend this course for anyone who wishes to pursue their career in telecom testing training domain.

naresh kumar
Just Started
Just Started

Post by naresh kumar »

I like the teaching method and I’m happy in joining this training at WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGY.

umeranaz
Just Started
Just Started

Post by umeranaz »

am already completed protocol testing course in this institute and now working in a good rnd .The faculty here help me a lot to clear all my doubt before going to interview .From my point of view if anyone want to join protocol testing course then this one is the best institute for you.

bhargavi
Just Started
Just Started

Post by bhargavi »

I would like to refer this institution to my friends where I joined to learn protocol Testing . They have offered me the course with 3 months duration. Their teaching is effective and feeling happy with the faculties response.