Beware of Venture adventure club

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
Venture Adventure

Re: Beware of Venture adventure club

Post by Venture Adventure »

hey, MR. False, door pik up is never given its point pik up, (until u are from the Royal family which you are not), this blog is full of anonymous but I fount your story true,

I WILL PAY YOU INDIA RUPEE 25,000/- if you prove that you paid 1200/- shame less you paid only 550/- (why jhootaa shan yar)for a day outing, Second lie is paint ball, i don't have even one marker (gun), how can you play it in my camp, 10 balls 100 rs.

if pik is not from your house how can drop be?

Did the driver got down or was it you, it was a traffic jam hope you remember? driver parked to the side you dint tell him that he has to take a turn before, you only told him after the signal correct?

Be an India talk truth dont talk like bush.

Manu

Post by Manu »

Venture Adventure wrote:Second lie is paint ball, i don't have even one marker (gun), how can you play it in my camp, 10 balls 100 rs.

if pik is not from your house how can drop be?

Did the driver got down or was it you, it was a traffic jam hope you remember? driver parked to the side you dint tell him that he has to take a turn before, you only told him after the signal correct?
Now it seems the complaints were exagerated. I am gonna try VentureAdventure myself next weekend :D

jamewhite86

Post by jamewhite86 »

The ground where we were standing was uneven and anyone would fall easily forget running a few steps.We had hardly got the ropes tied to us when the jeep started pulling us.Thanks for sharing the information.

K2D

Post by K2D »

It’s well said that write review as soon as u have experienced.
Well I opted for offer - "Pay Rs. 450 for adventurous activities including Kayaking, Rappelling, Hill climbing and more by Venture Adventure Club @ Kanakapura Bangalore" from Timesdeal.com
I would like to share my experience so that other adventitious people can be benefited from it.
Our scheduled pick up was @ 7:40 AM so we reached by 7:35 at the pickup point and then @ 7:40 driver called us and told that he will be there by 8:10 we Waited for half an hour and driver arrived @ 8:40...So Almost an hour late from the scheduled time i.e. 7:40 AM.
And well as they have mentioned "Comfortable Transportation" in the offer voucher, we were surprised to see the khatara mini bus which can’t even go to 50+ kmph in spite of empty road. Just after Ten minutes of boarding the bus, Guy started collecting full trip money and to be shocked he was asking Rs 50 extra, when I asked why? He said for "Rappelling". Then I showed him voucher which clearly says trip charge includes Rappelling then somehow he was convinced and didn’t charge extra.
And as they have mentioned that on website offer include "Breakfast, lunch and High tea".
For Breakfast they took us to one roadside restaurant which served two tatte idly and two small daal vada...that too without Tea and here they will get u Coupon you need to fight war to get breakfast from the counter.
Then they took us for the 'Kayaking' to some lake in village. We waited for around 45 for boats to reach there that too only 2. We did kayaking then waited 1.5 hrs in heavy sunlight for others to finish as there was no place to seat somewhere, not even single tree so that we can relax while other were kayaking.
Then we went for "Jumering", same thing there also only 2 sets of rope and all so again wait for 2 more hours for others to finish. After that the Great Lunch time.. They took us to "Wood Land Hotel" where only South Indian meal, and some Chinese dishes were available..The surprising part was that Organizer Said that he will pay only Rs. 40/head rest we have to pay..WTF..
Then they took us for high rope traverse, Rappelling and Target Shooting, there also same problem for each activity we need to wait more than 1.5 hr for others to finish. At evening we were hungry and thought will get at least Tea and Snacks but nothing was provided.They didn’t conduct some activities also for i.e. Hill Climbing and some other...
They claims "international organization dedicated to the promotion of adventure sports and nature awareness with the maximum number of qualified and certified instructors" but there are total 4-5 instructors that too they are not much bothered about the safety of person, busy with their cell phone while Conducting activities.
When we complained about breakfast, lunch and High tea, they said as its Christmas season. Cooks are busy with some other assignment. I don’t understand that if they don’t have the enough resources why they just won’t cancel it...
I'll never forget this worst experience for the lifetime... and never ever will go for anything directly or indirectly associated with VENTURE ADVENTURE CLUB.
So In short please stay away from so called Venture Adventure Club.

Venture Adventure

Well I opted for offer - "Pay Rs. 450 for adventurous activities including Kayaking, Rappelling, Hill climbing and more by Venture Adventure Club @ Kanakapura Bangalore" from Timesdeal.com
[color=#FF0000]Correct[/color]
I would like to share my experience so that other adventitious people can be benefited from it.
[color=#FF0000]Sure we will clarify this[/color]
Our scheduled pick up was @ 7:40 AM so we reached by 7:35 at the pickup point and then @ 7:40 driver called us and told that he will be there by 8:10 we Waited for half an hour and driver arrived @ 8:40...So Almost an hour late from the scheduled time i.e. 7:40 AM.
[color=#FF0000]As you know it was an group event and not an exclusive event, you should understand the issue that we have to wait or pepole we just cant move without waiting, every one doesnot have the good time sense like you but we start from domlur at 7:20 am, depends on the people.[/color]And well as they have mentioned "Comfortable Transportation" in the offer voucher, we were surprised to see the khatara mini bus which can’t even go to 50+ kmph in spite of empty road.
[color=#FF0000]Hope you are not aware of Karnataka govt. rules saying that Speed gourner is a must in every Commercial vehicle that stops your speed exeding 60kmph.[/color]
Just after Ten minutes of boarding the bus, Guy started collecting full trip money and to be shocked he was asking Rs 50 extra, when I asked why? He said for "Rappelling". Then I showed him voucher which clearly says trip charge includes Rappelling then somehow he was convinced and didn’t charge extra.
[color=#FF0000]We are sorry for that as another deal was running at the same time from Snap deal for 400/- which had 50/- extra for hill climb and rappelling.[/color]
And as they have mentioned that on website offer include "Breakfast, lunch and High tea".
[color=#FF0000]Yes[/color]
For Breakfast they took us to one roadside restaurant which served two tatte idly and two small daal vada...
[color=#FF0000]Hope you saw the croud in that restaurant, this is a famous tourist joint on the way to Mysore, people don’t come here just because they have no other option in Mysore road its just because of the quality, it was not a restaurant on footpath it was a decent hotel with sitting accommodation with chairs and table with a person cleaning it after every serving.[/color]
that too without Tea and here they will get u Coupon you need to fight war to get breakfast from the counter.
[color=#FF0000]Tea is also included, did U ask us? We are a regular visiter to this joint so they help us in serving if requested.[/color]Then they took us for the 'Kayaking' to some lake in village. We waited for around 45 for boats to reach there [color=#FF0000]Its our mistake due to communication gap, i totally agree[/color] that too only 2 [color=#FF0000]please correct yourself its 3 not 2.[/color]
We did kayaking then waited 1.5 hrs in heavy sunlight for others to finish as there was no place to seat somewhere, not even single tree so that we can relax while other were kayaking.[color=#FF0000] Sorry i don’t agree, there was tree[/color].
Then we went for "Jumering", same thing there also only 2 sets of rope and all so again wait for 2 more hours for others to finish. [color=#FF0000]We dint have jummarring, it was replaced by rock climbing chimney climbing, how could you forget these?[/color] After that the Great Lunch time.. They took us to "Wood Land Hotel" where only South Indian meal, and some Chinese dishes were available..The surprising part was that Organizer Said that he will pay only Rs. 40/head rest we have to pay.. [color=#FF0000]a meals cost 45 @ wood lands in Ramnagaram, so insted of having meals you can have any thing you want for 45/- issent what we said,[/color]
Then they took us for high rope traverse, Rappelling and Target Shooting, there also same problem for each activity we need to wait more than 1.5 hr for others to finish. [color=#FF0000]did we stop the events? or were we relaxing? we were doing the event continuesly, why complain yar when others also were wating for their turn, you think that we should finesh your event and move to the next event? what about others?[/color] At evening we were hungry and thought will get at least Tea and Snacks but nothing was provided [color=#FF0000]It was the desision of others not to wait for tea as its getting late, not my mistake.[/color]They didn’t conduct some activities also for i.e. Hill Climbing and some other [color=#FF0000]Hill climb was replaced by trekking as people dint want to climb as they were tiered...[/color]
They claims "international organization dedicated to the promotion of adventure sports and nature awareness with the maximum number of qualified and certified instructors" but there are total 4-5 instructors [color=#FF0000]5 istrectors for a group of 18 pax is it not enough?????????[/color],that too they are not much bothered about the safety of person [color=#FF0000]These instructors work 3 to 4 days a week with corporate outings without complaint,[/color] busy with their cell phone, , while Conducting activities [color=#FF0000]just once as he recived the call and said will call back, I was alsothere, stop this simple blame game[/color].
When we complained about breakfast, lunch and High tea, they said as its Christmas season. Cooks are busy with some other assignment [color=#FF0000]Who said this?[/color]. I don’t understand that if they don’t have the enough resources why they just won’t cancel it...
[color=#FF0000]Thanks for the review[/color]

Acitizen

Post by Acitizen »

Venture Adventure Club? do u guys even know how to run a company? i just read these previous posts, you are screwing ur dissatisfied customers like crazy. It just shows ur lack of diplomacy, customer management and even basic dignity. If you are criticized then either take it or drop it, dont go all crazy on the people who criticize. The last time I checked India was a free country with a right to express opinion and right to speech. You threaten people to not write bad reviews about u?, those people can take a legal action on YOU and YOUR COMPANY due to violation of Article 19 of the UDHR. If it was just the posts of ur customers with complaints about stuff, i would have still considered coming to ur place for a holiday, ignoring the complaints as circumstantial. However, I see the guy who runs it all mad-man-crazy on the people, dude i dont think I will risk putting the lives of my friends and family in your hands.

Venture Adventure

Before commenting learn or study the background of the club this was the club started by instructors working with Govt of Karnataka to provide state of art safe n thrilling adventure sports, by gods we are providing the best in the least come stand with us a day you will understand whats the truth just posting a comment without any details is a stratagy in this portal, it might have been started for good, but today as we have crashed the adventure tariff to rock bottom we have been looked as a culprit by some, we are here to promote and not to earn. god has given us lot.

Do you say I keep quite if some says that they did /had parasailing bad experience with just in a tandem ride I should keep quit? when I dont have a tandem parasail?

Do you say if some one writes a blog saying he came to my office asuming it as a event spot without even contacting or inquiring is it my mistake.

Do you say, its my fault if some one calls and my phone is repeatedly engage?

See today any one can write a blog but I have appologised if there is a mistake, but I will certainly not keep quite if some one writes a blog to insult my organisation, who knows who is writing?

Wqait i will also post some blogs U believe these too.

chamrajendra wodyar

Post by chamrajendra wodyar »

I am happy with Lalit's events its great relaxing and helps todays genaration so I am gifting him the palace grounds to execute this event

Rajesh khanna

Post by Rajesh khanna »

We had gone to Ramnagaram, we saw lalit from Venture Adventure Club having a air gun He was shooting dears and elephants, he shot many dears a nd many elephants, dears he ate some and gave it to Gabbar singh and gang elefants he gave to veerapan he also told us not to tell any one and vanished in a boeing that landed at Ramnagaram

Chamak chaloo

Post by Chamak chaloo »

I love lalit and not any khan

Hema basanti

Post by Hema basanti »

Veru tum jao lalit tum aaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooo?

Manmohan singh

Post by Manmohan singh »

Sriman Sri Lalit kumarji of Venture Adventure Club will be the next PM

Venture Adventure

Belive all this posts above, any body can write any thing now you want a b log from Dill gates, Michal Bell, Jorge Brush, Sad am, Bina laltin or any one I will give you one, just stop this rai ka pahad, you are not in for a picninc in adventure camps its a great responcibality on our side and cooparation from your, we know our job and hense we are accident free thanks to my dedicated team for more than a decade. 8)

Michael Kors Outlet

re: Linktipp

Post by Michael Kors Outlet »

<a href="http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinstores.com/" title="Michael kors Outlet Online">Michael kors Outlet Online</a><br/>
http://www.michaelkorsbags-outelts.com/ <a href="http://www.michaelkorsbags-outelts.com/" title="Michael Kors Purses">Michael Kors Purses</a><br/>
<a href="http://www.michaelkorsbags-outelts.com/" title="Michael Kors Outlet">Michael Kors Outlet</a><br/>
http://www.michaelkorsoutletstore-online.com/ <a href="http://www.michaelkorsoutletstore-online.com/" title="Michael Kors Outlet Store Online">Michael Kors Outlet Store Online</a><br/>
<a href="http://www.michaelkorsoutletstore-online.com/" title="Michael Kors Outlet">Michael Kors Outlet</a><br/>
http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinstores.com/ <a href="http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinstores.com/" title="Michael kors Outlet">Michael kors Outlet</a><br/>