'City Safari' Call Taxi Operator's Not keeping commitments

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
sridhartcl
Just Started
Just Started

'City Safari' Call Taxi Operator's Not keeping commitments

Post by sridhartcl »

I had booked a Taxi for a drop to Airport from Seshadripuram through City Safari last night. I had given them a pick up time for 7.30 A.M today. The company person had confirmed that the driver would pick up exactly at 7.30 a.m. But the driver didn't turn up on time. Even after calling them up 10-12 times, they still kept telling that the driver was close by and would reach very soon. When i finally lost my cool, they started blaming the driver saying that he didn't stick to the timelines and the company was not at fault. The driver finally arrived at 8.05 a.m.If they do not have any control on the drivers, they should not be into this business at all. I just wanted to bring it to citizens notice that lots of taxi providers are probably running their vehicles without even having enough vehicles. They are simply taking booking and then hope to arrange vehicles through their contacts. In case of crucial journeys, I would suggest citizens to probably go through some known travels than going through such unethical travels operators that i suffered with.
Sridhar.r

Doc
Expert
Expert

Re: 'City Safari' Call Taxi Operator's Not keeping commitments

Post by Doc »

That's pathetic indeed. Hope you were not in urgency.

The air-lift cab service seems to be quite professional. But their cost is higher I guess. They arrived sharp on time all three times I used their service.

Did you book City Safari online? (If yes, this is relly risky to trust them whose existence is not that welknown). A better alternative would have been some travel agents in your own locality.