Lakshmi Gold Palace (KPN Jewellery), Malleshwaram - Cheats

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
Danny

Lakshmi Gold Palace (KPN Jewellery), Malleshwaram - Cheats

Post by Danny »

Hi,

Please do not go to Lakshmi Gold Palace and get CHEATED. Their staff is trained in cheating customers and their manager talks like a Rowdy and bullies you and finally cheats you. The staff is only gentle with you till you give the order - then their web of deceit and cheating starts. They give you unfinished product when you want to buy and ask you to come on some other day so they can cheat you by quoting an absurdly high prize. When you go to finish the item they put a very high rate for remaining item and cheat you. When asked as to why they are cheating like this - their Manager Rama Krishna talked like a Rowdy in most horrendous language. I had to take the item as it was unfinished otherwise - now I had to give the remaining high amount and get abused in a horrendous language. The cheating sales person's name was Geetha. One honest salesperson concurred with my argument and supported my claim but immediately manager Rama Krishna and other sales persons silenced her and started abusing me. It was a very painful experience. Please go to any other jewellery store but not this. I hope no body else gets cheated and abused the way I was.

Thanks,
Danny

karthik3009
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Lakshmi Gold Palace (KPN Jewellery), Malleshwaram - Chea

Post by karthik3009 »

Danny wrote:Hi,

Please do not go to Lakshmi Gold Palace and get CHEATED. Their staff is trained in cheating customers and their manager talks like a Rowdy and bullies you and finally cheats you. The staff is only gentle with you till you give the order - then their web of deceit and cheating starts. They give you unfinished product when you want to buy and ask you to come on some other day so they can cheat you by quoting an absurdly high prize. When you go to finish the item they put a very high rate for remaining item and cheat you. When asked as to why they are cheating like this - their Manager Rama Krishna talked like a Rowdy in most horrendous language. I had to take the item as it was unfinished otherwise - now I had to give the remaining high amount and get abused in a horrendous language. The cheating sales person's name was Geetha. One honest salesperson concurred with my argument and supported my claim but immediately manager Rama Krishna and other sales persons silenced her and started abusing me. It was a very painful experience. Please go to any other jewellery store but not this. I hope no body else gets cheated and abused the way I was.

Thanks,
Danny
I has worst experience too... I wanted to sell gold purchased from Lakshmi Gold palace when tested they found that it was only 18 karat gold and not 22 karat. When we buy from them we have to pay the price for 22 karat.
Please beware of these gold shops in Malleshwaram they only want to cheat people and make easy money.