Beware of R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram.

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
Rupa

Re: Beware of R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram.

Post by Rupa »

Whom to believe? :?

LAKSHMI

Post by LAKSHMI »

Hi :?

Read this carefully

BEWARE OF BIG GOLD JEWELERY SHOPS ESPECIALLY IN BANGALORE
(R R GOLD PALACE)

THEY ARE CHEATING TO PEOPLE LIKE ANYTHING SEE BELOW

IF YOU BUY GOLD BANGLES FROM THEM EXAMPLES HOW THEY OFFER DISCOUNT

A BANGLE WORTH RS.50,000/-
(THEY SAY BOMBAY / KOLKATA / BANGALORE DEPENDS ON DESIGN)

ADD (+) 18% WASTAGE (ACTUALLY IT IS ONLY 8%)

THEY SAY NO MAKING CHARGES (FREE CHARGES)

LESS DISCOUNT 1% OR 2% (ACTUALLY THEY HAVE ALREADY COLLECTED 8% ADDING IN WASTAGE)

BUT PEOPLE WITH OUT KNOWING THINK FEEL HAPPY THAT THEY HAVE BARGAINED AND OFFERED DISCOUNT TO THEM.

IF YOU CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THIS AFTER BUYING.

NEXT DAY IF YOU ENQUIRE

REPLY IS LIKE THIS

THEY SAY WASTAGE IS ONLY 14.5% INCLUDING DISCOUNT OF 3.5%
WHICH WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN YOU DISCOUNT OF 3.5%
YOU HAVE TO CAREFULLY GET THE ESTIMATE FIRST THEN YOU HAVE BUY OR SALE

IF YOU ARE READY TO SELL BACK TO THEM OR RETURN IT

THEY SAY

THEY ARE GOING TO DEDUCT 10% OF THE VALUE WHICH YOU PURCHASED JUST ONE DAY BEFORE BOUGHT FROM THEM AND TAKE IT.

SO PLEASE

READ THE TERMS & CONDITION GIVEN IN INVOICE /BILL (GIVEN IN REVERSE OF THE BILL).

CHECK THE RATES IN ALL SHOPS ESPECIALLY HALL MARK RATES BEFORE BUYING IN TWO OR THREE JEWELERY SHOPS.

HOW WE ARE BECOMING FOOLS AND THEY ARE MAKING

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MAIL TO ALL WHOM YOU REALLY CARE .....

SINCE AKSHAYA THRITEYA IS NEARING..................[quote="Nirupam"][quote="Aksar"]The above looks suspicious too..[/quote]
Yeah, desperate attempt to save their face. :lol:

Today morning I was searching for the shop name on google as my wife wanted to visit there. Plans changed after reading all this. :evil:[/quote]

Deez
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Deez »

All dis is due to the cold-craving fools!

Mamatha Kulkarni

Post by Mamatha Kulkarni »

worst experience when called RR gold palace over the phone, to get the gold price details... they talk like rowdies :shock: and say's they they don't care for our business :o ... they have that shop only for converting black money into white it seems... :roll:

antzshaz
Just Started
Just Started

Post by antzshaz »

Very informational and educational as usual!

http://hamariweb.com/finance/gold_rate/

kumar m

Post by kumar m »

by reading the posts in favor to RR gold palace, i think the posts are done by RR gold palace owners. beware of RR gold palace. :(

Dr suresh

Post by Dr suresh »

I too had a worst experience with RR Gold Palace they will show offers but they put more price compared to other shops

Arun123456

Post by Arun123456 »

Few Ppl like malikarjuna / roopa who are aprising the rr may be employees of the same company 99% of the ppl survey says that this jeweller is waste and no use visiting them iam now regular buyer with CKC who treats customers like god imagine buying 1500 of worth items the manager personal attends and no cooments whether the customer was there at showroom or not more than 75 ppl were present ....RR is waste

Ajit

Post by Ajit »

once my mom had gone to R R Palace to sell her bangales 6 they quoted 61000 for them but somewhat my mom de decided sell at Bhima Jewellers(on d same day) they purchased them for 69000. if v had at R R palace we would lost 8000.
so be carefull when you are purchasing or selling at R R palace

Ramya

Post by Ramya »

Srikanth wrote:I read all the qoutes....

but one thing is not cleared to me, if you were cheated by them why can't file a case in consumer court they will help you in getting things done as well as they fine RR gold palace for all their mischieves and it helps them to learn a lesson....

For heaven sake... file a case....

They r quite influential and has a political clout and from sandlewood finanace background its quite risky...so common man cannot do anything so everybody avoid...

Rihanne

Post by Rihanne »

Whoever spoke about "Consumer Court" :lol:

No Consumer Courts do function in India. What you heard about is some govt departments advertisement, nothing else. They just making you fools.
Do not be under false assurance of something that doesnt exist.

dheeraj

Post by dheeraj »

sneha wrote:Beware of R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram. They are the worst jewellers possible. R R Gold Palace gives offers and quotes a higher gold price. Also they take money, but do not deliver the jewellery. Once you have paid the amount, they refuse to even talk properly. And since I am a woman, they even threatened me when I insisted on getting my jewellery. Please do not ever visit them for you own safety.
Its so funny 2 read this.... how can one take money and wont give you the jeweller... by reading your post we can easily make out that you are lying.... and i think you must be there competitor (lakshmi gold palace) that's why you have posted this....

dheeraj

Post by dheeraj »

Doc wrote:Quite confusing. Could you please tell what exactly the deal was and the outcome? How come they take your money and didn't deliver anything? You mean you didn't get anything fro them? Why not a police complaint?

Please provide more detail before the Bangaloreans believe on your claims.
And of course, we all support you.
THEY are not doing it because what ever they r tell is a lye.... if they give complaint they will only have 2 pay fine for complaining a something wrong which is not true...

dheeraj

Post by dheeraj »

Arpit wrote:Everything said by Sneha is quite correct except that she thought the RR gold palace people threatened her only because she was a lady. They did misbehave my friend (a guy who went there with his wife). They cheat guys more than the ladies. ladies know things about jewellery, you see. :D
Those goons finally came to a compromising situation as my friend was too tough to be cheated this way. They refunded some amount.
can u give full details as what happened...??? i fell u r creating ur own story.... coz i purchased there for my sisters marriage and i had a wonderful experience... not only that the owner had also come to my sisters marriage accepting our invitation... so i fell they r the best...

dheeraj

Post by dheeraj »

Simha wrote::lol: Is that a jewelerry shop or a bunch of thieves? No one ever lodged complaint with police?
High time to do that.
they r not doing it coz there is nothing wrong in them....