Beware of R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram.

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
sneha
Just Started
Just Started

Beware of R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram.

Post by sneha »

Beware of R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram. They are the worst jewellers possible. R R Gold Palace gives offers and quotes a higher gold price. Also they take money, but do not deliver the jewellery. Once you have paid the amount, they refuse to even talk properly. And since I am a woman, they even threatened me when I insisted on getting my jewellery. Please do not ever visit them for you own safety.

Doc
Expert
Expert

Re: Beware of R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram.

Post by Doc »

Quite confusing. Could you please tell what exactly the deal was and the outcome? How come they take your money and didn't deliver anything? You mean you didn't get anything fro them? Why not a police complaint?

Please provide more detail before the Bangaloreans believe on your claims.
And of course, we all support you.

Arpit

Post by Arpit »

Everything said by Sneha is quite correct except that she thought the RR gold palace people threatened her only because she was a lady. They did misbehave my friend (a guy who went there with his wife). They cheat guys more than the ladies. ladies know things about jewellery, you see. :D
Those goons finally came to a compromising situation as my friend was too tough to be cheated this way. They refunded some amount.

nandini

Post by nandini »

Arpit wrote:Everything said by Sneha is quite correct except that she thought the RR gold palace people threatened her only because she was a lady. They did misbehave my friend (a guy who went there with his wife). They cheat guys more than the ladies. ladies know things about jewellery, you see. :D
Those goons finally came to a compromising situation as my friend was too tough to be cheated this way. They refunded some amount.

Even i agree that RR gold does'nt have a good employees. when i went with my husband to purchase the bangles the lady gave me 4 sets and i selllected one set and gave back the 3 sets she starterd to say that she has given me 5 sets and i told them to check in there cc tv where it got confirmed that there employee only kept the other set bangel with her. So be very carefull while you purhcase gold in RR.

Simha

Post by Simha »

:lol: Is that a jewelerry shop or a bunch of thieves? No one ever lodged complaint with police?
High time to do that.

Preethi

Post by Preethi »

I have taken mangala suthra on 19.08.10 they have cheated us with the chain they have given me the damaged chain. So please check before u purchase. Then later if any damage is there they will tell some hallmark people have checked and they have not joined so please see properly and buy.

Srikanth

Post by Srikanth »

I read all the qoutes....

but one thing is not cleared to me, if you were cheated by them why can't file a case in consumer court they will help you in getting things done as well as they fine RR gold palace for all their mischieves and it helps them to learn a lesson....

For heaven sake... file a case....

KGururaj

Post by KGururaj »

Srikanth wrote:why can't file a case in consumer court they will help you in getting things done as well as they fine RR gold palace for all their mischieves
No offense, but was it a joke?

There is NOTHING called consumer court in India. If you are talking about what you saw in newspaper or tv advertisements once a year, thats just a government ad. No one in the govt cares for it. No one listens to your complaints and to be clear, there is no place where they accept your complaint.

In my opnion, all of us have done a good job unmasking the thieves at R Gold Palace in this forum.

jilani

Post by jilani »

I VISTED ONCE WITH MY WIFE WE ASK THEM TO SHOW THE RINGS. BUT NO ONE HAS RAEDY TO SHOW THEM. MY SELF AND MY WIFE ASKED SEVERAL TIMES BUT THEY ARE NOT READY TO TALK. THEY ARE TALKING THEM SELF ONLY.
WE THOUGHT SOME ONE WILL BE COMMING TO ATTEND US. WE WAITED FOR 20MIN . AGAIN I ASK THAT LADY TO SHOW THE RING SHE IS BUSY WITH COLLIGUE TO TALK. WE COME OUT FROM THAT PLACE. PLEASE DONT GO R R PALACE THEY WILL INSULT UUUUU.

Mallikarjuna

surprised with all your complaints on RR Gold palace

Post by Mallikarjuna »

Dear All .,

Its really surprising that you have had a bad experience in RR Gold palace, I am a regular buyer and for sure till today nobody has misbehaved nor cheated me in any form. They have always given us good service and has given special attention all times.
I am sure they are professionals and courtsy shown them is really good. The prices are as good and good discounts been also offered to us. Well each has their own experience and this cannot be generalised.
However its to individual taste and their comforts.
Always there will be a owner and he shall for really put his efforts to solve your problems and you should have consulted him for any issues which for sure you people would have done.

jatinder singh

RR Gold palace , Malleshwaram.

Post by jatinder singh »

I do agree with Mallikarjuna who has posted about RR Gold palace, infact the staff is so courtsy that they give personal attention to us when we visit them. The entire team is good and even in the rush hours they ensure that they take attention of the customers who walked in and give them comforts level.
Infact I had a bad expeience in Joy allukas on MG Road wherein they do not care for customers. but not in RR Gold palace.
I find below experiences of many are baseless and for sure it looks like its a one off situation faced by them.

overall standards in RR Gold palace is very good. you can try out your choice there any time

StreetKing
Expert
Expert

Post by StreetKing »

jatinder singh wrote:courtsy
jilani wrote:courtsy
:shock:
jatinder singh wrote:comforts level
Mallikarjuna wrote:their comforts.
:shock:

Anyone in Moderators smell anything?

Roopa

R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram.

Post by Roopa »

Dear All.

I see all rubbish alligations on RR Gold palace placed in this site. Actually i fould them really good and encouraging.
No chance to cheat because all gold purchased by me were hall mark, you should have a sense of buying and check the Hall mark before purchase, secondly as a customer you always get the best attention there.
Even in the rush hours i found their shop executives attend you and take care about you very professionally,
I always get a good attendent and would be with you till you complete your buying or you leave the place,
no way they have left you unattended.
to read the alligations was really surprising.

Roopa.

Aksar

Post by Aksar »

The above looks suspicious too..

Nirupam

Post by Nirupam »

Aksar wrote:The above looks suspicious too..
Yeah, desperate attempt to save their face. :lol:

Today morning I was searching for the shop name on google as my wife wanted to visit there. Plans changed after reading all this. :evil: