Spread forgery

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
for Amber

Spread forgery

Post by for Amber »

Forgery with cust.
I bought a new 1 TB Western Digital hard disc in august 2011. Unfortunately it had an issue & stopped responding just after 3 monthes from date of purchase. i got sai computers address from just dial when i called theem to provide me shops detail who deals withe data recovery. i went to sai computers whose address is -

SAI KRISHNA
NO16/1 1ST MAIN BR LAYOUT , BASAVANAGUDI, BANGALORE
BANGALORE - 560004
INDIA

My western digital hard drive details are :-

WD serial numb-WX81A61Y7822
Model numb- WDBACX0010BBK-PESN
HDD space- 1TB

I gave my hard drive to him to get my data recovered as i needed it before i send it for replacement. i spoke to WD cust. services dept. & theey informed me to send my hard drive so that they can replace it. i cant send it as it was with SAI ,owner of the sai computers. He informed me to collect my hard drive as data was recovered. But due to some critical situations i was not able to collect it as i need to go to my native Assam on my granny funeral & was stuck there for couple of monthes.I was constantly making calls to SAI for my hard drive as i didn't wanted to loose it.

When i came back to Bangalore , i went to his shop to collect the data and my hard drive. He refused to recognise me first but once i reminded him about myself and calls which i made from my native, he recognised me. he asked me to come after almost 25 days as he needed time to search it. I agreed & went home.
After reaching home i sat on Internet to get information about my WD hard drive warranty and replacement, it showed status as replacement warranty 0 (zero). I was completely taken aback to see that. I straight away made a call to WD call centre. I spoke to advisor & adding to my surprise i was informed that i have already replaced my hard drive. I was on fire & spoke to the floor supervisor GOVIND, who informed me that

# WD has received a mail form SAI KRISHNA, owner of SAI COMPUTERS for replacement of my HD on 21 Feb 2011
# 27 Feb 2011, WD received my HD from SAI KRISHNA via ALF Courier.
# 5the March ,WD sent my 1TB HD to SAI KRISHNA.

Information passed to me was breath taking & i was not able to bear it. i made call to sai to get the update but he said he need time to search it. After a week i went straight away to his shop but he said he has misplaced it & cant find it. I asked him what can be done about it, he refused to give me my HD as its lost. I gave him some time to think over it but he simply refused to do anything about it. I took all the printout from the Internet about the mails & communication between Sai & WD cust. service dept. The detail information about the dispatch of HD is below:

RMA Information

RMA Number

Ship to-
SAI KRISHNA
NO16/1 1ST MAIN BR LAYOUT , BASAVANAGUDI, BANGALORE
BANGALORE - 560004
INDIA

RMA Date
5-Mar-2012

RMA Type
Indian RMA

Phone

Email
slkrishna@gmail.com

Alternate Phone

He was so shame less that he agreed that he has replaced my 1 TB HD but now he will not return it back as it was left with him for quite some time & now he own it. When i said i will make a police complain he himself wrote a formal letter to them stating that he has given me my data & hard drive as well. He also said am making nuisance at his shop. I have never encountered such a bullish & shameless guy ever. I wanted to highlight this matter as he is a localite & well aware that i have come from Assam ,hence took full advantage of me. I would like to share my experience which is full of grief & disappointment. Hope you will have some spare time out of your busy schedule to read my mind numbing experience. Please advice me how get justice on this forgery and take strict action against such people who are be fooling customers & betraying them by giving false hopes. They should be taught lesson so that they can never cheat any new cust. hereafter.

Regards
Amber