BEWARE OF SIRI PROPERTIES bangalore

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
anoohya
Just Started
Just Started

Re: BEWARE OF SIRI PROPERTIES bangalore

Post by anoohya »

k_vsandeep wrote:Hi Sachin,

Can you pls let me know as to how did you cam to know about this attitude of Varaprasad reddy. The reason being, I am been talking to this guy for purchase of flat at one his proposed projects and so far from the interactions he seems to be quite ok and stick to his sayings. He has huge no of residential projects coming in and around uttarhalli area and every time I go to his office there are lot of people quite eager to book flats in his projects. It will be a great help to me if you could tell me what exactly happened, so that I can makeup my mind before committing with him. Would like to hear from you and pls let me know if its ok to have your contact no so that I can speak to you.

Thanks,
Sandeep

Hi Sandeep
Can u tel me whether you proceeded with the buying of Siri homes flat? Are they credible?

smart_buyer

Post by smart_buyer »

Friends,

Before you book flat with any builder note few things...

1. BBMP has a clear rule for providing approval for apartments...i am not sure though exact square feet..but any apartment built in less than 8,000 Sq Ft is an illegal apartment....So this is No1 criteria why you are getting flat in cheap rat compared to others.

2. Check for plan approval / Khata....just apply one rule and ask Builder whether SBI is providing home loan for this project? I am not stating this is the only check you should do...but this verification lowers your risk...your builder says its approved by Blah Blah Blah and he can get you loan in 7 days....Just relax ask some questions to yourself...dont you feel that there is some Jugaad between builder and Blah Blah housing loan provider?

3. Most of the small sized sites where apartments are built are executed in Joint Ventures..Owner - Builder share...so the builder has 10-12 months commitment to build and exit from project...so they will build 2-3 floors additional to milk their money...so thats their jackpot...customers don't realize that but your land-share is now divided among all in the flat. So YOU may struggle to park your car comfortably as many vehicles in small sized plots.

4. Please give impotence to Elevators...this is most riskiest choice if you are making decision for a building whose elevators are not meeting standards....is there power-backup?...May be one fine day your son / daughter or elders at home may stuck in lifts and feel trapped if elevators goes off....

5. Construction Quality - You need to check one thing for sure...Blocks used and sand / cement used. Most of the JV projects are executed by local contractors..they are not that bothered of quality...for them only money matters & YOUR DREam Home at stake!

I have seen many people stating smart that they got flat at 32lakhs...BUT BUT after 5 years...cracks in Kitchen plaster peeling off from roof...well friends thats the most saddest part as you dont see builder to HELP YOU...ITS YOU who has to fix that from your OWN pocket....so actually if you consider 10 years duration you spend more money on 32 laks flat compared to some 40 laks flat(just example)

6.SOLD OUT - SOLD OUT ---- Ohh Really? May be true sometimes but not always!!!...sometime even an enquiry is a SOLD out for builders.

So friends dont rush in choosing flats in already crowded areas where you are getting cheap deals...may be something fishy in that....go for ride just 5-6 KM's out side your area....you may see many new projects some are really good and approved by BBMP......If its for living then make a good choice...if its just for investment...this gyan is not for YOU!!!

Good Luck

BSG

Post by BSG »

[quote="Unkown"]I have booked a flat in Siri Arunodaya and from many months Builder is telling that Plan approval is pending. And delay because of State Election, Ministers changed, BBMP shuffle etc etc and its going-on & on. Dono whether his reasons are genuine or fake.
Its true that he (Mr.Varaprasad Reddy) have many Projects and reached heights but the attitude which was there while booking a customer, is not the same now.
His so called Team dont know when Plan approval will be done and they tell us to contact Mr.Varaprasad Reddy directly, seems they too have got frustrated by giving dates to customers.
It feels they dont have value to Customers money and dream.[/quote]

Hi Even I've booked falt @ Siri Arunodaya, The Unknown i would like to contact you?

uNKOWN

Post by uNKOWN »

BSG wrote:
Unkown wrote:I have booked a flat in Siri Arunodaya and from many months Builder is telling that Plan approval is pending. And delay because of State Election, Ministers changed, BBMP shuffle etc etc and its going-on & on. Dono whether his reasons are genuine or fake.
Its true that he (Mr.Varaprasad Reddy) have many Projects and reached heights but the attitude which was there while booking a customer, is not the same now.
His so called Team dont know when Plan approval will be done and they tell us to contact Mr.Varaprasad Reddy directly, seems they too have got frustrated by giving dates to customers.
It feels they dont have value to Customers money and dream.
Hi Even I've booked falt @ Siri Arunodaya, The Unknown i would like to contact you?
HI, share me ur contact num and detils, i ll contact u.

Illegal Pent House

Post by Illegal Pent House »

Siri Homes and many other BUilders constructing additional floor as Pent House, dont buy it as its not there in BBMP Plan, It is ILLEGAL Floor so dont buy it.
Ask Mr.Varaprasad Reddy to stop constructing such floors, if he construct then other Legal Floor Owners will not get OCCUPANCY Certificate for that apartment, which is very much required.
So dont pay Final settlement Money unless he provide OCCUPANCY Certificate to you.
If you wont get OC then you may face problem in future in reselling your flat or disconnection of Power and Water Supply.

Swamy sushanth

Post by Swamy sushanth »

Guys... I feel pity for you all.. You are going to fall into a pit. This guy varaprasad reddy is a big time cheat. Just talks in sugar coated words. You will all suffer as i did. He will make you wait like a dog, once you have paid money to him. Avoid avoid avoid like plague.

SaktiVel

Post by SaktiVel »

Hi,

I had burnt my hard earned money looking at the sweet words of Mr. Reddy of Siri Homes.

Never ever try with this group and of late none of their buildings have received NOC, OC and hence no Khata in the owners name. Which is like driving a car without any valid documents !!!

I heard recently the BBMP also launched a special drive to weed out this builder's unholy constructions..

Be Aware !!!!!

Sakti

nag

Post by nag »

Most of Siri constructions have deviations.. developer claim for 40% deviation, but is looks even more. They get approval for G+3 along with that they construct a pent house on top floor which is again deviation. To get it legal owner should follow procedure for Akrama-Sakrama, which they endup paying 3-4 lakhs. Construction quality is also not that good, they give all the documents except plan approval :)

swarna l venkatesan

Post by swarna l venkatesan »

Very bad experience buying property in Bangalore India.Iam U.S.citizen.Recently i bought a flat in J.P. nagar Sarakki kere village Puttenahalli main RD.Builder Varaprasad Reddy Siri Lake View.I bought this flat only because of my son hoping that whenever he visits B'lore he would stay here and keep up our tradition going,Unfortunetely i heard from other owners from 'SIRI LAKE VIEW that town ship i guess govt. has found fault in construction that exceeds 5 feet from the ground and they indicated to break or bring down the entire bldg.Iam amazed the way things are operated over there,some say builders mistake and some say Tashildars mistake.I think i should file a complient aganist builder for lack of due deligiant and careless attitude from the day one, or /and sue the township for their irresponsibility in issuing permission to build and complaining later.This is outrageous and deceiving.disgusting act from the builder and the township whoever is responsible.Iam a real estate agent in U.S. iam goin to make sure that none of my clients or friends would buy over there,Guys you are right.Dont blame the workers, just blame the builder who have hired these folks without any exp. in talking to public.lack of conduct.Watch out for this builder's lack of proof of on documents.

Dharani

Post by Dharani »

Hi,

Planning to buy flat at RR Nagar project. So can please provide more information about this builder. Where did you invest? Please share your honest experience because he has qouted very reasonable price for us. One of my friend suggested this, most probably this week end we both finalising the deal.

Regards
Dharani

SaktiVel wrote:Hi,

I had burnt my hard earned money looking at the sweet words of Mr. Reddy of Siri Homes.

Never ever try with this group and of late none of their buildings have received NOC, OC and hence no Khata in the owners name. Which is like driving a car without any valid documents !!!

I heard recently the BBMP also launched a special drive to weed out this builder's unholy constructions..

Be Aware !!!!!

Sakti

suya
Just Started
Just Started

Post by suya »

how about this builder, is there any issues or problem

Post by Guest »

Hi dharni,

did you finalize the deal ? was there any issue with you

Dharani wrote:Hi,

Planning to buy flat at RR Nagar project. So can please provide more information about this builder. Where did you invest? Please share your honest experience because he has qouted very reasonable price for us. One of my friend suggested this, most probably this week end we both finalising the deal.

Regards
Dharani

SaktiVel wrote:Hi,

Be Aware !!!!!

Sakti

Srinivas

Post by Srinivas »

Hi,

This is Srinivas I also booked one flat in Siri Highland which is with full modern amenties like

swimming pool, Party hall, jogging track etc. I gone through the article of Mr. Dharani about his

concern and the reply of Mr. Sakti. I was searching for the flat in Uttarahalli and I went to almost all

the small and big builder in the area and done my research of the area and came to the conclusion

to buy the flat with Mr. Varaprasad Reddy. Whatever commitment he has done with me he kept his

promise and delivered well. I am a satisfied customer and my decision to go with Siri Homes is right.

I suggest Mr. Dharani to go ahead and book the flat with Siri Homes

Illegal Pent house

Post by Illegal Pent house »

Siri Homes and many other BUilders constructing additional floor as Pent House, dont buy it as its not there in BBMP Plan, It is ILLEGAL Floor so dont buy it.
Ask Mr.Varaprasad Reddy to stop constructing such floors, if he construct then other Legal Floor Owners will not get OCCUPANCY Certificate for that apartment, which is very much required.
So dont pay Final settlement Money unless he provide OCCUPANCY Certificate to you.
If you wont get OC then you may face problem in future in reselling your flat or disconnection of Power and Water Supply.

Does he go for Akrama-sakrama way to regularize...............?????????

Raja

Post by Raja »

How About SV Aspire