Stay away from airtel in bangalore

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
Atish

Stay away from airtel in bangalore

Post by Atish »

Airtel excessive wrong billing and torture cases has been on the rise in bangalore. They are doing wrong billing for many many customers in bangalore now and sending goons to doorsteps to collect money. Even their agents collect part of the bill amount and say it's settled. But airtel never gives a letter saying your bill is settled. They send another person to collect the same money again.

Beware of airtel and if you or any friends relatives have airtel postpaid connection, keep record of every single conversation with them. Better you switch to other networks like vodafone before it's too late.

Vishmitha

Re: Stay away from airtel in bangalore

Post by Vishmitha »

which one docomo/vodafone/aircel best for mobile internet in bangalore?

Kiyaah
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by Kiyaah »

Aircel best. Take vodafone if postpaid.

Mithun

Post by Mithun »

airtel is biggest fraud. you will never know when your whole balance is gone overnight.they charge you for things you never heard bout and never wanted. customer care kids are real cheap. they dont understand anything you talk about.
recently airtel launched 3g and its the worst thing you can ever find in bangalore. very very much wrong billing. really stayaway from the crooks. :evil:

Bhupathi

Post by Bhupathi »

Not only bangalore, airtel is a PIA (pain in ###) everywhere. Crap service and crapier customer care. They have fallen below what BSNL used to be. Not reccommended for civilized people.

Jeevan

Post by Jeevan »

Glad to see this topic in google while searching for information about airtels new 3g device. I have seen some airtel agents sitting in my office lobby with their pamphlets but no employees ever go near that counter. now i understand why. it's scary as everyone say.

veeru

Post by veeru »

I have received a call from an airtel executive for prepaid to postpaid my number so i have applied and I have paid Rs.300 to an executive on September 28th
and he has given one new Sim. verification was completed on October 8th
but till today my number was not yet activated..

I have called customer care center many times they told like they don't have any information, check with the executive where you have applied also if you want you can give a complaint in nearest police station.

I spoke with vinay (Airtel Executive- I have given documents and Rs.300) for the update so he has given Naveen and praveen number to contact further
so i have called Naveen but i didn't get any update and praveen is not picking the call

Now a days Vinay is not lifting a phone.

so if you get any call from airtel executive for any tariff don't pay the money before its a biggest fraud..

Airtel Executive Name: Vinay
Mob Number : 9972473158

So please BE AWARE of AIRTEL Executives
Reply With Quote :twisted:

Safi

Post by Safi »

Airtel agents are thieves. And more interestingly, sometimes you will see your advance money cheque is encashed but airtel will say they dont know anything about it.

Post by Guest »

I agree Airtel is big cheater. They took the money fro Fiber broadband installation and did copper installation and after that nobody cares.

BEWARE of AIRTEL!!!