HDFC Corporate Banking in Bangalore. WORST! WORST! WORST!

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
mivin
Just Started
Just Started

HDFC Corporate Banking in Bangalore. WORST! WORST! WORST!

Post by mivin »

I was a fool when everyone warned me not to choose HDFC as my corporate salary account. I had other options like citibank and axis bank.

Now that I had chosen HDFC, I am facing all thier stupid things. HDFC bank does not know nothing about how to provide effective netbanking.
And they do their best to stop you using or transferring your money to other banks.

Let me give some examples:
1- All other banks take documents and enable 3rd party transfers while opening the account. In HDFC, you have to run to the bank and fill another application form there. Theywill then take 2-7 days to activate it.
2- HDFC net banking has a crappy account-security measure where they will show you the image you selected earlier. There will be a button to tick next to the image. No idea what that does. (no, it's not for captcha). Someone just thot of this crappy way to show people that they do some advanced things to protect your account.
3- They have a fixed set of security questions. Even though you are not married, you have to write your spouse name! :lol:
4- Later on, every spend/transfer attempt will ask you random questions. If you can not answer, your account is blocked until SOMEONE FROM HDFC calls you on your FIRST MOBILE NUMBER used while opening account. In my case, that number doesnot even exist.
I had gone to bank and updated new number. Still the page says they will call the non-existent number. No calls so far!!
5- If you try to transfer money to another bank account, and luckily you remember your never-existed spouse' name, then you have to wait for 2 more days!!

Do I need to list any more??

prabhatcourts

Re: HDFC Corporate Banking in Bangalore. WORST! WORST! WORST

Post by prabhatcourts »

HDFC is giving very bad service and I am not happy about same and submitted complaint in consumer court.
http://www.consumer-court.in/complaints ... -c896.html