Complaint against Whole Airtel Community

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
uditsharma
Just Started
Just Started

Post by uditsharma »

Hi,

We requested for broad band connection in the name of "Mayank Kandpal" and application N0. "201967" on date 31st Dec 2010. A guy came at our door took the documents, Passport photo copy, house rental agreement and took Rs.560/- He assured to get connection by 2 days.. After a week we didn't hear anything, then we tried to call a technical manage in our area whose name is "Manjunath" and his contact number is "9743426342" .first two three times he was not even picking up my phone and whee he picked up my phone he told me the he is coming on 5th Jan 2011 . On that day he didn'n come .After 7 days after we applied for the connection he is telling us that we can not provide u connection.Still i know that you guys are also not going to take any action against him Because Airtel Sucks Big Time . And if you will not take any action regarding this complain i will go to Consumer Court against you guys .and also i will post this mail on social sites ,forums . And i have recorded all the conversation between that guy and us in that he was promising us to provide connection in 2 days. So it's your choice what do you guys want me do now.

Please take action against this guy. :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So i advise you guys not to take this stupid connection :

Ramarao K

Re: Complaint against Whole Airtel Community

Post by Ramarao K »

In my opinion, this is not the problem with Airtel, but it is a problem with that particular executive, who attended for the new connection.
Probably, by taking this topic at higher level of Airtel broadband and should solve your problem.

Mype

Post by Mype »

Hi,We requested for broad band connection in the name of "Mayank Kandpal" and application N0. "201967" on date 31st Dec 2010. A guy came at our door took the documents, Passport photo copy, house rental agreement and took Rs.560/- He assured to get connection by 2 days.. After a week we didn't hear anything, then we tried to call a technical manage in our area whose name is "Manjunath" and his contact number is "9743426342" .first two three times he was not even picking up my phone and whee he picked up my phone he told me the he is coming on 5th Jan 2011 . On that day he didn'n come .After 7 days after we applied for the connection he is telling us that we can not provide u connection.Still i know that you guys are also not going to take any action against him Because Airtel Sucks Big Time . And if you will not take any action regarding this complain i will go to Consumer Court against you guys .and also i will post this mail on social sites ,forums . And i have recorded all the conversation between that guy and us in that he was promising us to provide connection in 2 days. So it's your choice what do you guys want me do now. Please take action against this guy. So i advise you guys not to take this stupid connection :

интересно )))

Deez
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Deez »

Ramarao K wrote:Probably, by taking this topic at higher level of Airtel broadband and should solve your problem.
He he, you must be joking..

Airtel has deteriorated like anything. What you call "higer level" in airtel do not know that they should READ the email in order to REPLY it. So pathetic!
Forget about the customer care representatives. They will take you for a ride.
I am writing more about my experience with Airtel 3G on this forum soon. Right now I am dealing with their highest level(appellate) for correction in the way they have charged me for 3G without intimating.

It's funny that they deny to what they said in the previous email. I have copied talkbangalore and indiamobileforum copied in each conversation. Time to drag Airtel to consumer court. Anyone interested, can join in.

Rehanne

Post by Rehanne »

Airtel sukks with 3g. very bad connectivity with internet. very very wrong billing system.

nsivaramprasad
Just Started
Just Started

Post by nsivaramprasad »

nsivaramprasad wrote:
All:

i have really good impression on Airtel services for over a period of five years. I use every sort of Airtel services were ever i go. Recently from past six i see weird behavior by Airtel in responding to customer issues.

Two months back i applied for broadband connection and the sales executive ensured there is not congestion in the area i requested for the broadband service. I paid money after that my chase started with customer care. they don't respond in time. And i have to pay for this calls and delays that Airtel make. It took almost two months for Airtel to say that they have congestion issue in the locality and to repay my deposit back. I don't understand how airtel transforms so badly in recent times. I dont understand do they value or care the customer and check who is going to pay for the inconveniences undergone by customer.

Another incident to quote, i have taken new airtel connection for my wife. From day one after activation i have a wierd problem. using that SIM i am able to make outgoing calls very well but no incoming. My callers informed they get invalid number / number doesn't exist error. I reported this issue to customer care on day2 itself after ensuring it is not problem with mobile set. From that day onwards again my chase has started. I followed up the issue for one and half month. Every time they say that Airtel will resolve the issue and I dont have to call back on the issue. Their oral commitment is perfectly great and say shallow sorry thousand times. Outcome is Zero. All the commitments are turned pale and doesn't take any action. Even the complaints that are lodged by me are closed without informing why they are closing. Everytime they gave me some dumb reason. When i took this issue to the notice of higher executive, he promised the same pale committment in 24 hours. Even after a week i didnt see any action or reason why i had the problem with incoming. Basic issue is airtel is not trying to understand what is the issue. How can they find the solution ????? Finally i realised the real problem is with how the groups (like customer care team / back end execution team ) functions internally i.e looks like poor co-opearation / communication / transparency among them. Finally i decided to port out my both airtel mobile numbers to another service. Please be careful while choosing the airtel service. My personal experience is if airtel connection is running well, you may not have any problem. If any problem occurs, no one in airtel are accountable or can be reached who can offer resolution on the issue.

AIRTEL CUSTOMER SERVICES CAN"T BE TRUSTED / RELIABLE LIKE BEFORE. NO ONE PAYS FOR THE INCONVENIENCE YOU HAVE FACED.

Regards,
SRP

Deez
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Deez »

uditsharma wrote:Hi,
And if you will not take any action regarding this complain i will go to Consumer Court against you guys
Ha ha.. I am with you regarding this. In my case, I reached to their highest level of authority (they call it appellate) and the person(s) seems half educated. One of them even accepted that it was a problem from their end and it wont happen in future. Still he wrote "regret to say that we can not waive the extra amount"

I replied "regret to say that I will not pay the bill"

I had all communications via email and so it can be used to screw them in court. Most of the voice conversation recorded.

So let's screw them this time in court. :lol:

uTHuMaNn
Just Started
Just Started

Post by uTHuMaNn »

WHOEVER STARTED THIS TOPIC IS PURELY RIGHT.

THIS FRAUD IS HAPPENING ALLOVER BANGALORE NOW. AND AIRTEL ITSELF IS TAKING THE MONEY AND GIVING A PORTION TO THE AGENTS. EVEN THE AGENT IS TAKING CHEQUE IN THE NAME OF "BHARTI AIRTEL LTD" AND THEN THEY ENCASH THE CHEQUE AND THEN TELL CAN NOT GIVE CONNECTION. WE SHOULD LODGE A POLICE COMPLAINT FIRST.

Isht

Post by Isht »

everyone facing same problem?????

Another airtel cheater is in BTM LAYOUT area.

MOBILE: 9611997892
Name:ANAND

you will find this number in many printouts pasted everywhere in btm 2nd stage. on trees, on road sides. Stay away from this chap. He is one fraud working with Airtel. He will not pick your phone after you have paid advance. We screwed him by calling for another connection at another place :lol: :lol:

mivin
Just Started
Just Started

Post by mivin »

You are outdated if you ever speak any of the two words. BSNL and AIRTEL.

They are headed for doom!

veeru.sit
Just Started
Just Started

Post by veeru.sit »

Hi Bangaloreans,
Myself Veeru, I have received a call from an airtel executive for prepaid to postpaid my number so
i have applied and I have paid Rs.300 to an executive on September 28th
and he has given one new Sim. verification was completed on October 8th
but till today my number was not yet activated..

I have called customer care center many times they told like they don't have any information :evil: , check with the executive where you have applied also if you want you can give a complaint in nearest police station.

I spoke with vinay (Airtel Executive- I have given documents and Rs.300) for the update so he has given Naveen and praveen number to contact further
so i have called Naveen but i didn't get any update also i have informed airtel nodal officers but they
are not doing anything...

So please be aware!!, when you are going with airtel.

Airtel Executive Name: Vinay
Mob Number : 9972473158

raj007
Just Started
Just Started

Post by raj007 »

No use in calling their customer care, nothing ever get resolved there. If you want a better service go with some other operator.
www.evyoo.com - post your consumer complaint and get help

vgkumar
Expert
Expert

Post by vgkumar »

thanks for sharing information.