WANTED: Credit Card Discount for Laptop purchase

Booked tickets for movie/bus/train/air or whatever but not going? Have some discount coupons/offers and not using? Exchange it here. Also request here if you are in need of tickets at the last minute.

Senthil

WANTED: Credit Card Discount for Laptop purchase

Post by Senthil »

Can someone just tell me which credit card has maximum discounts for laptop purchase? please also let ke know if u nkow of a Acer laptop dealer giving discount on purchase thru credit card. Thanks in advance.

g.thomas
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

All acer outlets have that offer!

Post by g.thomas »

So you wanted to know only the info? All Acer outlets have discounts on HSBC credit cards. You can go to their outlet in jayanagar 4th block or in marathahalli.

sofiadavis1
Just Started
Just Started

Re: WANTED: Credit Card Discount for Laptop purchase

Post by sofiadavis1 »

One of my cousin also finding like wise same stuff I am suggesting about that me sure it helps him and save his time to find it . zIf any one have more idea then please mention here so any one can see this.
<a href="http://www.promomachine.co.uk/">amazon promotional codes</a>

pramodnooyi
Just Started
Just Started

Post by pramodnooyi »

Dear friend pls contact to the no.:: [number removed]. This Credit card is very much helpful to you.

Sheela
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Sheela »

I too want to know how to get max discount available on laptop purchase in bangalore. Please respond quickly.

alfredblyth
Expert
Expert

Post by alfredblyth »

Sheela wrote:I too want to know how to get max discount available on laptop purchase in bangalore. Please respond quickly.
I suggest you for search it on internet from there you can get lot's of website which provide good offer on laptop purchase. There are so many online store available which sell many items including with laptop and it also give cheap deals on purchase so you can get good discount in compare of shops and shopping mall.
Discount offer for online shopping