Bangalore BIAL Airport AirLift Cabs Discount

Booked tickets for movie/bus/train/air or whatever but not going? Have some discount coupons/offers and not using? Exchange it here. Also request here if you are in need of tickets at the last minute.

StreetKing
Expert
Expert

Bangalore BIAL Airport AirLift Cabs Discount

Post by StreetKing »

If anyone is booking for AirLift cabs for reaching Bangalore Airport, I have a few coupons that will entitle you for 100/- discount each. Just let's know if you want one. Am not selling it. But don't want to put the coupon codes in public too. Send a PM.

madhurendrakrishna
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Bangalore BIAL Airport AirLift Cabs Discount

Post by madhurendrakrishna »

Hi

My Name is Madhurendra, if u hv a discount coupon of Airlift and if u r willing to give it to someone, then u may pls sms me or send me on my cell no. 9448286669/9379199898 (madhurendrakrishna@gmail.com)........Thanks in advance......rgds Madhurendra K P

madhurendrakrishna
Just Started
Just Started

Post by madhurendrakrishna »

Hi

My Name is Madhurendra, if u hv a discount coupon of Airlift and if u r willing to give it to someone, then u may pls sms me or send me on my cell no. 9448286669/9379199898 (madhurendrakrishna@gmail.com)........Thanks in advance......rgds Madhurendra K P

amber4182
Just Started
Just Started

Post by amber4182 »

Hi, i am booking a to and fro trip. Please let me know if u still have some coupons that i can avail. My mail id is [removed] do let me know in case u would like to share it with me, Also in case you would not like to or do not have the coupons any more please let me know so that i can go ahead and book it anyways..
Thanks for the help....
Amber

StreetKing
Expert
Expert

Post by StreetKing »

Hi,

sorry, I dont have any coupons right now. usually they send coupons thru sms if you use their service frequently. Please ask others whoever used the cabs earlier. they must be having unused coupons. anyways the cabs are expensive, don't you feel? Why not take the volvo buses??

Doc
Expert
Expert

Post by Doc »

I too have a 100/- discount for airlift cabs in bangalore. Recently they have increased the fare from 300/- to 350/-.
So after you use the coupon, you get it for 250/-.
Not bad though. Please drop a reply here if anyone needs the coupon code.

Post by guest »

Request you to email me the airlift coupon code at replysg@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance.

aastha
Just Started
Just Started

Post by aastha »

Hi, I too want the coupon please. And do the cabs do multiple pickups. How much time do they take to reach airport from, say majestic busstation?

hemant

Post by hemant »

StreetKing wrote:If anyone is booking for AirLift cabs for reaching Bangalore Airport, I have a few coupons that will entitle you for 100/- discount each. Just let's know if you want one. Am not selling it. But don't want to put the coupon codes in public too. Send a PM.

prerana68

Post by prerana68 »

StreetKing wrote:If anyone is booking for AirLift cabs for reaching Bangalore Airport, I have a few coupons that will entitle you for 100/- discount each. Just let's know if you want one. Am not selling it. But don't want to put the coupon codes in public too. Send a PM.
pls send me the coupn code. will be obliged. thanks

prerana

Post by prerana »

pls send me the coupn code. will be obliged. thanks

StreetKing
Expert
Expert

Post by StreetKing »

Hi,
sorry i dont have the coupons now. they usually advertise their services via sms to existing customers.

don't you think BIAS buses are more economical?

Post by Guest »

Hi, Please drop me an airlift discount voucher/ code at nik.jaina@gmail.com, if some one has one to spare.
Thanks