Go Air credit note

Booked tickets for movie/bus/train/air or whatever but not going? Have some discount coupons/offers and not using? Exchange it here. Also request here if you are in need of tickets at the last minute.

faiqg
Just Started
Just Started

Go Air credit note

Post by faiqg »

Had to cancel a Go Air flight and they didnt refund money but gave a credit note(worth INR 1150), which is valid till 6 months. Now I dont see myself taking off for another 6 months, so in case you or your friend or your family member or someone you know is flying Go Air, please let me know, I will share the credit note details(any my bank account details so that you can transfer the amount).

Doc
Expert
Expert

Post by Doc »

I am not flying. But would appreciate more details on this.

What about your location in Bangalore? Or the whole process can be done online (i mean like you have to share a code that will give 1150/- off on a ticket buying online. And the person would transfer the money to your account online.) :?:

Rafi
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Any Discount offered?

Post by Rafi »

I think you should offer some discount on this. (just suggesting)

Else why on earth would someone take the pain of doing all this stuff for you? (Though we should do)

Six months is a huge time and definitely someone of us would like to use this.

faiqg
Just Started
Just Started

Post by faiqg »

Doc wrote: (i mean like you have to share a code that will give 1150/- off on a ticket buying online. And the person would transfer the money to your account online.) :?:
You got it right.
Rafi wrote:
I think you should offer some discount on this. (just suggesting)

Else why on earth would someone take the pain of doing all this stuff for you? (Though we should do)
You answered yourself :)