We need a Kannada Tutorial section here.

Give your positive/negative feedback on this website. Suggestions and ideas for improvement are most welcome.

Speaker
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Speaker »

We need a Kannada tutorial section here. And government should impose a rule that all outsiders must learn Kannada if they want to stay in Bangalore.

A Kannada tutorial, online kannada-engish dictionaty must be here.

Sen
Expert
Expert

It's necessary

Post by Sen »

Learning Kannada is useful because many vendors and local people wont understand english or hindi. Also local people need to learn Hindi and English to communicate better with all. Afterall this place has now the whole India in it.

Mag123
Expert
Expert

hi

Post by Mag123 »

hi all I am kannadiga and I would like to teach you if you people are interested..

Danyavadagalu

tjain1985
Just Started
Just Started

Re: We need a Kannada Tutorial section here.

Post by tjain1985 »

Hello.

I am an outstationed candidate who came bangalore few months ago. I request you all to please please and please help me in learning spoken kannada in the best and easiest way, as i am a layman to it !!! :(

Please help me.

Mag123
Expert
Expert

Re: We need a Kannada Tutorial section here.

Post by Mag123 »

We will help you learn kannada ...

don't worry

Navu nimage kannada kalisutteve

besara padabedi

seglob11

Post by seglob11 »

yes,there is always a problem with the languages,when we go to the Karnataka,many people cant understand the Hindi or English, if we want to say something or buy something they cant understand what we have to say or buy,we have to use the sign language or gestures,i think either they have to learn Hindi or English which is impossible or we have to learn Kannada,so better way is we have to learn the Kannada...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: [url=http://www.dataentrywork.net/?id=26201] Data-Entry [/url]
--

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:16 pm.