Hello!!

Give your positive/negative feedback on this website. Suggestions and ideas for improvement are most welcome.

Rajeeva
Just Started
Just Started

Hello!!

Post by Rajeeva »

I'm kinda new here, I've been into many forums, So I have a few suggestions that I would like to make ^_^

There are a few things that bugs me up on this site, especially this Facebook page add that I see on the right, If you don't know what I'm talking about its this...

The second one being the automatic logout time, can't we have a button like "Login forever"?? would surely help me!! I have lots of tabs open, So by the time I get back to this one, I have to keep logging back in! Especially when I tried to post something, My entire block of text vanished and I had to type it all over again.

The third, Its really hard to find the topics that are active and that are dead in here, a small column on the right that shows "Recent posts" or "Latest Topics" would be a good add to the site!

Fourth, Fixed topics, Such as rules to the forum on the introduction must be always on the top! The official rules Must be the first topic, Please add a priority list to the postings! So we can prioritize a few topics that wouldn't be lost in time.

Fifth, Get rid of the spammers that keep posting adds or please add a new section where people post their adds, Its really annoying to keep finding "Training...Training" and more "Training" in every section of the forum!

Sixth, Can we get a chat room through IRC? Mibbit allows addons to the site that you can have easily, IRC is easy and one of the oldest methods of group chatting!! I can help you out with this in craeting a chatroom. The best part is IRC is free :D

Regards
Rajeeva
"Life is real ! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal ;
Dust thou art, to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul. "

~~~~~A Psalm of Life
~~~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow