2012 , End of the World is an epic adventure

What's your rating on the latest release? Let's hear from you before we spend those bucks in the theatres and the CD/DVD shop.
williamparkar
Just Started
Just Started

2012 , End of the World is an epic adventure

Post by williamparkar »

Hello Everyone,
I am William Parkar and i have seen 2012 , End of the World and i like to share experience with all of you. In history never before
has a date been so significant to so many cultures, so many religions, scientists, and governments.2012 is an adventure about a
global cataclysm that brings an end to the world and tells of the heroic struggle of the survivors.2012 looks like it could be the first
fun disaster film we’ve seen in a long while. The use of animations are excellent and the direction and story line are awesome.
bluetooth headset

ShahR
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Re: 2012 , End of the World is an epic adventure

Post by ShahR »

The movie has no plot. Just see some special effects. Not worth my 2 hours.

vinaymunda
Expert
Expert

Post by vinaymunda »

It's not only a movie. It's based on NASA's report that the world could come to an end in year 2012. Whole universe is controlled by Cosmic Rays. And our earth and the human life is directly related to the magnetic fields between the earth and the sun. Any changes in these magnetic fields could bring a large disaster on earth. Earth quack, Landslide, Tsunami are all directly related to these magnetic fields.

According to NASA, in year 2012, the Sun will enter into a position called as Maxima, due to which there'll be large changes occurs to its magnetic fields which could directly affect the human life. And this situation is very much similar to the situation that occurs million years ago when Dinosaurs gone from this planet.

Another reason is "Mayan Calender" which ends on 2012. Because according to them there will be no more after 2012. It'll be the last year of human civilization.

So... all the best!

Doc
Expert
Expert

Post by Doc »

vinaymunda wrote:
Another reason is "Mayan Calender" which ends on 2012. Because according to them there will be no more after 2012. It'll be the last year of human civilization.
What I believe is that the Mayans did not know counting beyond 2012. That's the simple reason why their calendar ends there. :lol:
There is no reason to fool around and stretch everything to prove some hoax.

Arpit

Post by Arpit »

Did not understand a thing. The movie is only good if you see special effects. No plot in the movie IMO.

Edwardo
Expert
Expert

Post by Edwardo »

not that much worth the special effects . OK average movie

vgkumar
Expert
Expert

Post by vgkumar »

thanks for sharing useful information.