what's in Mungaaru male?

What's your rating on the latest release? Let's hear from you before we spend those bucks in the theatres and the CD/DVD shop.

How do you rate Mungaru Male?

5 Stars
17%
4 Stars
33%
3 Stars
17%
2 Stars
No votes
1 Star
No votes
Not Yet
33%

Total votes: 6

Senthil

what's in Mungaaru male?

Post by Senthil »

What's so special in the kannada movie Mungaaru malle? people say it's worth watching :!:

Mag123
Expert
Expert

hi

Post by Mag123 »

Mungaru Male is the Love story...Sacrifice....Sad Ending...No fightings... lovely meaningful songs...diologue... everything is nice... Once watch it

You may like it!!!!!!!!

Doc
Expert
Expert

Translation service available?

Post by Doc »

I hate sad-endings. But I think I should watch it once before giving any bad comments. Any one ready for translation service? :lol:

shreya
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

@doc

Post by shreya »

hi doc the expert

get urself a kannada girl friend for translation services :wink:
i hav seen the movie. all i can say is, it is too good - lovely love story.

Doc
Expert
Expert

Will you come?

Post by Doc »

@Shreya,

Soo difficult to get Kannada Girl Friend.

Would you mind watching the movie again? With ME?
(dont be serious, just kidding)

shreya
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by shreya »

am ready if u pay for the tickets and for the pizza (country fresh medium with extra paneer topping and mustard sauce). anyways i wanted to chk out the movie once again. thanx for the opportunity :)

dexter
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by dexter »

hey guys check this out...!
Doc got a koool offer even without much of a try.
Kaash yeh mauka mujhe milta.
I'm gonna give a try definitely.

is the dvd worth buying ?? have not seen kannada movies in a long time.

jimmy
Just Started
Just Started

Is the offer still valid?

Post by jimmy »

is this offer still valid? :lol:

Mag123
Expert
Expert

hi

Post by Mag123 »

Offer is very Nice.... But I think now the person who offered is running away... towards Udupi Garden...Got it? :wink: Mr.DOC

Doc
Expert
Expert

Re: Is the offer still valid?

Post by Doc »

jimmy wrote:is this offer still valid? :lol:
Which offer you are asking?
  • To have the pizza and translate the movie to me?
  • or you want to avail the translation service by Shreya?
mag123 wrote:Offer is very Nice.... :lol:
Which offer?

Mag123
Expert
Expert

Hi story of mungaru male... So that u should not disturb the

Post by Mag123 »

:twisted: Mungaru Male is on its way to becoming the biggest audio hit in recent times. Can a good film be made with only some high technical values? This question comes to the mind whenever we see some films made with lot of grandeur and glitz but falling short of expectations because of weak presentation. Every one in the film industry agrees that the script is by far the most important part of a film and it is the foundation on which the entire strength of the product is built. But we see many young directors fall prey to technical values and think that well captured sequences and finely tuned choreographic numbers are the only essential ingredients of a film. The film under review, Mungaru Male (The monsoon rain) raises the same questions.

A city bred youth Preetham is so fascinated by a girl whom he sees that he unknowingly falls into a manhole. She helps him come out by pulling his hand.In the process, her fiancées watch falls down into Preetham's hands, which he takes a gift. To his surprise, he sees the same girl in distant Kodagu where he has accompanied his mother for a marriage. He realizes that he has come to attend the marriage of the same girl whom he is so fond of. While he is on his way back to city, Nandini calls him and challenges his love and provokes him to accept the challenge to try snatching her if he can.

On the way back to her home he finds a soft heartened silent friend Devdas (a rabbit) who listens to all his words/emotions unconditionally. He ends up at her home,helping her family with the marriage preparations which is just after 5 days away. Preetham makes those five days the most unforgettable and impressive for Nandu and her family, and gets his image firmly etched in her mind. Amidst the breathtaking beauty of the Jog Falls during the rainy season which has been captured beautifully in the movie, Nadu deeply falls in love with him.

Meanwhile Nandu's mom observes her daughter talking to a guy over phone she wants to elope with , leaving that arranged marriage. She comes to Preethu whom she thinks is the best friend of Nandu and pressurizes him to detect the guy whom she loves. Even though Preetham admits that he is the guy who loves Nandu, her mom doesn't take it seriously and walks away, leaving the hero in an emotional knot.The gullible hero ends up into another knot when the ex-army service man Mr. Subbaya (Nandu's father) gives him the responsibility of his daughter's marriage and asks Preethu to promise that he will make sure her marriage only happens with Army man Gautham who has saved Mr. Subbaya's life in a war.

After talking to his mom about his love, Preetham decides to go away and from her life. He starts behaving to her in a manner as if he played with her life and makes her get annoyed with him. He finds Gautham in a difficult situation and fights for him and makes him reach Nandu's home on time. He then turns back. Preethum wants to be with Devdas, so it is next to him inside the car when he turns back. He again starts discussing with Devdas about his love but finds that Devdas has breathed its last breath.

He just upholds the message that love is a charming magic but sacrificing for the sake of love is more adorable. The film rocks because of many good shots taken in the rainy season in the Karnataka's visually stunning Malnad area. This is one of the few Kannada movies to have run houseful for the matinee show on a working day at PVR Cinemas, Bangalore.

Music: NRI composer Mano Murthy has created magical music for the film which has become the toast for youngsters.

Photography : Krishna. The fantastic photography which makes the audience of Kannada supporters/admirers/devotees to come back for many more shows...!!!

Director: Yogaraj Bhat. Along with his direction has also given refreshing dialogues.

Producer: E.Krishnappa.

Hero: Ganesh (Comedy time)

Heroine: Sanjana Gandhi

Other roles were played by: Anant Nag, Padmaja Rao, Sudha Belawadi.

Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies

enjoy

Doc
Expert
Expert

great!

Post by Doc »

Great! No need to go for the movie anymore. All offers cancelled from my end :idea:

@shreya,
is your offer transferrable? maybe ppl are interested!

shreyasvista
Expert
Expert

Post by shreyasvista »

:((Edit- Read the Rules)

Sad Ending....

princehole
Just Started
Just Started

Re: what's in Mungaaru male?

Post by princehole »

There are a million ways this movie could have fallen apart. But the director has held the movie together and creates sheer magic on screen with excellent screenplay and amazing cinematography.
We must be the change we want to see