’3 Idiots’ director visits Hyderabad to watch son’s film

What's your rating on the latest release? Let's hear from you before we spend those bucks in the theatres and the CD/DVD shop.
anil.saverupee
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

’3 Idiots’ director visits Hyderabad to watch son’s film

Post by anil.saverupee »

Rajkumar Hirani, the director of ‘3 Idiots’, is in Hyderabad to watch his son Vir’s directorial debut film ‘Return Gift’. T. The ‘Return Gift’ which is a four-minute film made by the teenaged Vir and based on a true story of his grandmother, was screened at the ongoing 18th International Children’s Film Festival being held at Hyderabad.

Interestingly, Rajkumar Hirani also expressed his desire to direct films for children someday. After having watched films made by other young students aged betwee 6-16, he felt inspired to make children’s films and stated, “I had never thought about making films on children. But after seeing so many kids and their involvement in movies, I feel I should make one. I would love to make a children’s film”. His son’s film ‘Return Gift’ was received well by other students and teachers as well.

Keep watching bollywood3.com for more interesting filmi news, celeb gossips, movie trailers and pics..